• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

I notice that the numbers come out usually when we're around page #10 of the upcoming visa bulletin topic. So let's keep going until we hit page #10, then they will release it!

LOL - what something would you have missed - I married Gabam and got a GC through the repeal of DOMA????

No - as Miketti answered - just an H1-B...

Hei...no need to be sarcastic!

I just want to wish you and your family all the best and may be when we are there too,to invite you to barbecue party...in FL.:)

Hei...no need to be sarcastic!

I just want to wish you and your family all the best and may be when we are there too,to invite you to barbecue party...in FL.:)

Sorry, my humour wasn't meant in any rude way - and I'll be up for a BBQ in FL.

Thanks for the warm wishes. :)

Current

Congratulation britsimon !

As I understand you already selected in 2104 DV lottery but how you are going to US by H1 Visa now?

My case number AS2014000071xx so please let me know what is your expectation for month of current my case number?
Thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - what something would you have missed - I married Gabam and got a GC through the repeal of DOMA????

No - as Miketti answered - just an H1-B...

wahahaha man you cracked me up at this time of the night lo
i can tell that gabam really gave you the power of the jedi :cool::p

Congratulation britsimon !

As I understand you already selected in 2104 DV lottery but how you are going to US by H1 Visa now?

My case number AS2014000071xx so please let me know what is your expectation for month of current my case number?
Thanks .

Yes that is correct so I will adjust status to LPR whilst I am there....

Regarding your number it should be April or May latest BUT that may be affected if you are from Iran or Nepal.

Yes that is correct so I will adjust status to LPR whilst I am there....

Regarding your number it should be April or May latest BUT that may be affected if you are from Iran or Nepal.

Thanks Simon,you means that Iran or Nepal quota perhaps will be finished before case number 7000?is it reasonable calculation? How many visa maybe issue for Iranian or Nepali before case number 7000. Do you know the number of Asia quota?

Thanks Simon,you means that Iran or Nepal quota perhaps will be finished before case number 7000?is it reasonable calculation? How many visa maybe issue for Iranian or Nepali before case number 7000. Do you know the number of Asia quota?

No I do not think Those countries will be exhausted before that number, but we might see them slowed down with a special limit on the VB (see AF for how that looks).

No I do not think Those countries will be exhausted before that number, but we might see them slowed down with a special limit on the VB (see AF for how that looks).

Ok Simon! A I got it ! you mean similar of Egypt or Nigeria in AF in all probability for Iran and Nepal KCC also to create some limitation as special numbers for those countries(I read some discussion in other forum -DV13 STATS RELEASED in this regard) but as I know all the special number always to start by KCC from first of fisical year not middle year but perhaps for those countries quota will be exhausted around Sep same as Iran for DV-2013.What is your idea?