Unlucky EB2 Applicants report here.

Interestingly all the EB2 Cases pending are 2002 PD.

Interestingly all the EB2 Cases pending are 2002 PD. looks like USCIS changed their ill-logic logic to go with the PRIORITY DATE.

Till this year there some patterns how they are processing. Now they pulled all the pending EB2 cases and sorted with the PD and approving oldest PD first.

As you guys know there are definitely exceptions to this as we are seeing approvals from 2003 PDS. But if you see as whole there are lot of old case got approved this month.

Today I went for INFOPASS. She was rude and she made a statement that

we (immigrants) are fortunate that they let us apply for the Immigration benifits. This why was the answer for my question "Why is my application is pending so long and others are getting approved in couple of years"
I know my question was wrong. But she was not giving any information other than the case is pending with the service center.

do not lose hope, you all will be getting your GC's before I will, as my priority date is 04/2003.

It is in my interest that you all get your GC's so that USCIS can start processing 2003 priority cases.

ss81

Today I went for INFOPASS. She was rude and she made a statement that

we (immigrants) are fortunate that they let us apply for the Immigration benifits. This why was the answer for my question "Why is my application is pending so long and others are getting approved in couple of years"
I know my question was wrong. But she was not giving any information other than the case is pending with the service center.

Did that blockhead look like a recent immigrant or descendant of 'earlier' immigrant. Let WOM take care of those WORMs.

I talked to TSC today using POJ method. The lady answering looked my case information and told me to file a Service Request. I have followed her direction and filed this. They told me to wait another 45 days. I think bascially this means that they are not expecting to take on my case any time soon. I am also going to contact the Ombudsman, but as in past doubt that anything will come out of it.

Ab kya Karun

don't give any importance to all these SRs, infopass etc. etc. i did everything. took three infopasses - first time i was informed all security checks - including fbi - cleared and case with officer. after three months i was told my case was pre-adjudicated. after three months i was told fbi namecheck pending! through congress amn i come to know my name check was cleared in nov.2007. i called my lawyer - and that useless personindicated that my fbi namecheck is valid only for one year and they have to redo my fbi check and advised me to wait for another 6 months! all these are crap.

I am not visiting this forum recent days but this could help..

EB3 India, PD: 2000, RD 2006/06
---------
My case was approved last month, security check was pending as of case was approved. Before my case got approved , I called TSC and lady told that my case fall under new name check rule and she informed me that she is forwarding my case to an officer. With in 2 days I got approval.

This may not happen all the times..just my expereince..
.--------------