Unlucky EB2 Applicants report here.

don't give any importance to all these SRs, infopass etc. etc. i did everything. took three infopasses - first time i was informed all security checks - including fbi - cleared and case with officer. after three months i was told my case was pre-adjudicated. after three months i was told fbi namecheck pending! through congress amn i come to know my name check was cleared in nov.2007. i called my lawyer - and that useless personindicated that my fbi namecheck is valid only for one year and they have to redo my fbi check and advised me to wait for another 6 months! all these are crap.

High-school drop-out lawyer or ex-USCIS employee ?

Here is my info,

EB2-India
PD : 04/2003
RD : 06/15/2007
ND : 07/15/2007

Its all random out , as they have to move or request applications after sweep from storage rooms which can be thousands of miles away..

FYI...

Called USCIS (Natl serv center) today. The first operator took the details, agreed that the case is eligible for "background check memo" and connected me to "higher level officer". She was a nice lady, took down my info (incl e-mail and cell #) and told me to expect some movement in next 30 days. Also, told me that if no movement occurs to call back in 30 days.

Runninsloth:

That is exactly what they told me in March. Still waiting. YOu may be luckier that me. I called back after 40 days and they told me to file a Service Request and then wait 45 days

My luck flew through the green...........

I wish all of the forum members should turngreen quickly...........

enjoy............