United Nations/Gurus help please

srignram

Registered Users (C)
My employer wants to use preapproved labour from Jackson,Missisipi, my question here is :
1)which USCS office process my 140 paper?
2)Is there anyway that i can check that this labour used for someone else?
The reason if someone used this labour for concurrent 140/485 and left the company using AC21 then i will be in trouble.
Thanks in advance

srignram said:
My employer wants to use preapproved labour from Jackson,Missisipi, my question here is :
1)which USCS office process my 140 paper?

TSC

2)Is there anyway that i can check that this labour used for someone else?
The reason if someone used this labour for concurrent 140/485 and left the company using AC21 then i will be in trouble.

You will not be in any trouble if the old guy has left using AC-21 & got his GC. The original company is still allowed to use it for I-140 for you. If the old employee has left the company after getting GC then only you cannot use the LC

Thanks in advance

GP111:
Is that true ?
As long as I know only one I485 approval is allowed on one LC, no matter original owner of LC invoked AC21.

Last edited by a moderator:
GotPR? said:
GP111:
Is that true ?
As long as I know only one I485 approval is allowed on one LC, no matter original owner of LC invoked AC21.

Yes That is true. The Original Sponser can file one more I-140/485 based on a case where AC-21 was used.

gp111 said:
Yes That is true. The Original Sponser can file one more I-140/485 based on a case where AC-21 was used.

GP111:
I'd appreciate if you could point me to the document describing it.