Unique AP message

jcgc

Registered Users (C)
My AP status says
"Current Status: Document mailed to applicant. On August XX, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

Does this mean it is approved?

Why is this different than the status when my spouse's AP was approved a few days ago. It was
"Current Status: Approval notice sent. On August XX, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

My AP status says
"Current Status: Document mailed to applicant. On August XX, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

Why is this different than the status when my spouse's AP was approved a few days ago. It was
"Current Status: Approval notice sent. On August XX, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

jcgc, Your AP has been approved. I had the same message and was confused by it. But it is a document and not a card and hence the message made more sense once i received it. My lawyer received the document and they sent it to me. You should soon see the same message for your spouse.

My AP status says

Hi jcgc, Congrats. Can you provide your Center and your receipt date, and acceptance date.

It is TSC RD 06/08/07 ND 01/11/07 and the message i mentioned earlier was today.

Wow.. so it looks like it is taking TSC almost 2.5 months to process APs. Anyone else have a different prediction of how long its taking?