Unbelievable

I am sure it is a mistake. Since my status also changed to 30 to 90 days, I thought it might be for people with old RD/ND (my RD 03/02). Then I checked an I-485 with RD 03/03, and it has the same message which is almost impossible. So I concluded that there must be something wrong. Keep your heads cool and hang on there guys. Every dog will have his day!:D :D :D

Mine did too....

I am darn sure this is not correct. But mine also says 30-90 days.

-MrCoolz
RD:11/27/02

Mine changed too.
It must be a typo, could have been 530- 590 or more optimistically
430-490.
Thinking about it there are more than million cases pending and
no way they can adj. everything within 90 days.
My 2 cents
--DJ
RD JAN 03,2002
ND JAN 08,2002
FP OCT 24,2002
RFE generated 9/11/03
RFE Recd by INS 9/30/03
AD ?

MINE CHANGED BUT NOT FOR SPOUSE
SPOUSE'S FP HAVE BEEN UPDATED, MINE NOT, MAYBE THAT'S WHY HER 3-DAY MESSAGE DID NOT UPDATE

------------------------

RD FEB 02 for both me and spouse

I don't buy it...there is no way all I-485 would be processed in 30 - 90 days. My online tracker also says, 30 - 90 days but given the fact that my I-485 RD is 1/6/03 and a zillion people have been waiting, there is just no way...

However, I am not against being optimistic. Hope is a good thing.

G

Mine too....

Normally those messages are picked up from database and if they change something at one palce (database ), it is reflected for everyone. So we can just wait and watch until USCIS notice and correct it as a mistake.

But that's for sure somthing is cooking there in USCIS.

Surprisingly for some guys it has not been changed.
Do they have something not common ? If we can find that out.

Hope for the Best....

No way

I think they left off some zeros:

It should have read 300 - 900 days.

If they did make this typo, it will be the first time they have told the truth in this regard since 1999.
:D

Talked to IIO

She said the official information she has is 26 months.

I think some one missed out 7 befor both the numbers.

Mine also changed to 30-90 day's, man can't this be true for atleast this time

RD- 01/21/03
ND- 01/28/03

:rolleyes: :D :confused:

Triumph of hope over experience....

How quickly we forget the lessons of the past! Is this what they call a stack dump?:eek:

RD 06/23/03 (NO RFE) Mine changed to 30-90 too, and so did three other people who work with me with RD just after mine.

Methinks some intern updated the wrong row in the Processing_Times table, changing the I-485 line instead of something else like EADs.