Unbelievable

mxc

Registered Users (C)
This morning as usual I wanted to go through the formality of checking my 485 status and was shocked to see a message that says "We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete". I know this cannot be true. Initially I thought it was just me that's crazy because I got in at 6.30 am and checked it repeatedly, but it was the same. I know I shouldn't get too excited as this could be yet another snafu by BCIS. Has anyone else got this message?

Same here...

The same message 30-90 days is posted against mine and my wife's LIN Numbers.. I guess the BCIS site is either hacked or its a mistake.

I just checked Texas Service center forum..many of them there have got the same message 30-90 days...now it is becoming hard to beleive it's true

I just don't believe this, it is some kind of crap.

I spoke with IIO on Friday at about 4:00 PM and she told me that it is taking 26 months to process 485s. In fact when I insisted that my RFE is received by BCIS on July 23rd and message says it should take lesser time, she said, that might be true but the processing time does not chage. Secondly when I inquired about my 2nd FP notice stating that per the 15 months rule my fingre prints should've been expired on July 30th and when should I receive the 2nd FP notice, I was told that she has no information if FP ever expires.

I don't know what to believe and what not to believe.

I did check my wife's and my case, the same thing. I think all of us have the same thing just like the updated info from 450-480 days to 570-610 days last time.

RD: 12/27/2002

Isit?

Is it only RFE people who see changes, or pretty much across the board????

Mine changed to 30-90 days (yeah right...!) But I got RFE, so I thought probably it means 30-90 days after RFE received. (Mine already >100 days after RFE), Yeah right! again!!!
:(

Isit?

Is it only RFE people who see changes, or pretty much across the board????

Mine changed to 30-90 days (yeah right...!) But I got RFE, so I thought probably it means 30-90 days after RFE received. (Mine already >100 days after RFE), Yeah right! again!!!
:(