Unbelievable good news

bhavoo

Registered Users (C)
csc jit date has moved to 12/16/01. I dont beleive this. I dont trust my eyes. Somebody please pinch me. Please check out
at shusterman.com and confirm.

Its really a surprising news. After gap of 1 year, CSC has shifted 485 date. CSC jag utha.

they will fix the error

they mistakenly put 12 instead of 11. Probably a new guy on the block was not explaned how BCIS works. Do not worry they will move it back. By the way I am pretty sure there are guys with WAC prior the date on the forum.

Amazing news if ture, but I suspect it is more of a typo than a true movement of dates. Could you please post a link to the JIT? I checked up a couple of lawyer's websites and they still show 11/16/01

Thanks!

Hey this could really be true! I just cross checked the JIT against the previous one, and a number of dates seemed to have moved significantly. Maybe this is our turn! :)

Dare we think that the JIT has overcome its inertia? :rolleyes::):p

In case it is a typo, well it did infuse some life to the dead forum! :)

hari_nupur,

Thanks for the link!

My notice date is December 18. Lazy lawyer had my documents ready for mailing at the end of November. :mad:

I think this movement has to do with auditing. They would like to move atleast a month. We might be sitting here for another year

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not moved. Its a typo

It has to move to nov 29 or dec 1 before it moves another
2 weeks.

Gov Davis will loose if he doesnt move the dates
because Arnold Schwarznegger will come and move the dates
he needs the votes in 5 years from now for the prez
elections

wonder why the candidates dont have a stand on this issue
yet

this is not true

B'coz from other webiste www.immigration-law.com.
The NSC center has posted all date uptill Aug 2003. Which is not possible.Look at the article under breaking news.

/03/2003: Computer Glitze for NSC Processing Times Report of 09/01/03?

The 09/01/2003 Processing Times Report of Nebraska Service Center which has been released through the AILA shows that processing times for all types of cases including I-485 is August 18, 2003. Obviously there must be a computer glitz. What a short-lived Utopia!?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........!

So i think same thing might have happned to CSC by mistake they would have type 12 instead of 11.
Hope above is not true.
:eek: