Unbelievable good news

Originally posted by electarno
wonder why the candidates dont have a stand on this issue
yet
They do! It is just that the stand they take is on the mostly hispanic/mexican population, which in California in most cases is illegal, so their stand doesn't really help us.

[Arnold has already come out on illegal immigrants getting rights to drive and Gray Davis has promised to sign the bill (he vetoed twice already on the same topic)]

Besides it is not that the candidates for Governor can do anything as far as the workings of INS are concerned. BCIS is a federal body. And it is difficult to expect sops for immigrants from a Republican controlled Administration and Senate!

At last...

Hang on...

It has moved 1 month on after 7.5 months of complete standstill. I am RD 10/02. That's only 7.5 years to wait.

Darn...

I am happy for those in the timeframe this affects directly. You have had a nightmare wait. I hope you all get approved soon. I'll check back in 2010.

Guys this is good news
they might not approve but they have to handle phone calls from people because now the JIT is moved.
so this is by no means trivial news

which is gonna waste more time and they will use it as excuse that more and more ppl are calling so they dont get time to work on cases....

On second thoughts this could be because of year end auditing
Based on Kashmir's analysis there are so many people pending.

I think JIT moves when all the cases of primary applicants are touched, that is, approved, transferred, or rfeed. And this is not the case for November yet...

The

Good = CSC jit moved to 12/16

Bad = When they correct the typo error (12/16 to 11/16)

&

Ugly = if they rollback the date prior to 11/16

Any how the people in CSC are pretend to be working ???

Yes, they are working by creating errors,
AND, they are also working by correcting errors.

so if you ask what CSC is doing?

THEY ARE WORKING

:D

How can JIT date be 12/16/01...

...when 12/16/01 was a sunday!

I'm pretty sure this will be corrected to 11/16/01 soon!

-EH