Unapproved 2004 140/485 Filers

saras76

Banned
Guys,

Just curious to see how many unapproved 04 filers are out there. Please post here.

regards,

saras76

March seems to be a cursed month

Guys,

It appears that March 04 was a rather bad month to file a case. Maybe its just conincidence but most of us are March 04 filers. Two of our cases (lx_kumar and mine) have been messed up very badly.

regards,

saras76

See in signature.
Thanks
FP done 4/1/05
2nd EAD applied on 5/27/05, LUD 5/31, 6/1.
AP 10/2004

Saras, Jan 04 waiting.. hope you dont feel as bad.. I am sure there are many more chosen unlucky ones from 04 everybody else got theirs. Details in signature

True

hopefull1,

My frustration has not been the wait time but rather the unprofessional way in which my case has been handled. My signature will give you a glimpse of my troubles.

I realize that there are a lot of unapproved 02 and 03 filers out there and do believe that they deserve to be approved before us 04 filers but the sad truth is that even today they are approving late 04 and even early 05 filers. It is ridiculous. They need to concentrate all their efforts into approving cases that fall before their official processing date of May 03.

Anyway lets hope all of us get approved sooner than later especially the remaining 02 and 03 filers.

cheers,

saras76

I am hoping that the dates for EB1 and EB2 will retrogress sooner rather than later. This will make the green card process more equitable for TSC/NSC filers as compared to CSC/VSC. This will also allow older PDs in TSC/NSC to get priority over more recent cases and bring in some equity to those who are in the process since 2001/2002 and earlier.

What else can I do to get atleast 140 approval ??????

Saras:
What else can I do to get atleast 140 approval.
Contacted senetor,Aila etc
Attorney has called once and now he is taking help of AILA.
HR has called TSC couple of times and still waiting for 140.
Infopass appt is also done and I got std answer "Pocessing"

Did i leave any thing from my side.What else can be done to expeditite 140 application.

Thanks

I believe you are doing all the right things

lx_kumar,

I think you have taken all the necessary steps that can be taken. When my case was transferred to Miami by mistake I was also running out of options. I tried a lot of things and then one day the case turned up in TSC. I am still not sure what did the trick.

What I would do is make sure that your lawyer keeps following up with the AILA rep. From what my lawyer told me, AILA reps are effective but there is no telling how long they will take to act.

I know its very frustrating but you should feel satisifed that you have not left any stone unturned. Now its upto TSC to get its act together. I am sure they will soon.

Again, make sure the lawyer is following up with the AILA rep, if nothing happens in another month then I would again right a letter to the congressman you have been working with explaining in detail what you have done so far and how TSC has been nonresponsive. I would also look into getting in touch with another senator from your area.

Let me know if you need any other information from my side.

Good luck and keep the faith. Things will turn around.

saras

Thanks for your response.

Saras:
Thank you very much for your inputs.
I contacted one senetor and got response from him.
Another lady senetor is not much help full.(The case worker is not responding).
If things does not change I will contact elected officials.

Best of luck with your 485.

Thanks

I am here

EB1
140 RD 04/08/2004
485 RD 08/09/04
140 AD 03/30/05
FP 04/21/05
RFE : 05/05/05
RFE Ack : 05/19/05
LUD 05/19/05, 05/20/05, 05/23/05
485 ad ?? :confused:

There are a lot of us ...

Guys,

I guess there are a whole lot of us out there. Hopefully they will get to us this year ...

saras