UK visit with Refugee Travel Document: PLEASE HELP URGENT

yohan906

Hello guys

This is my first time posting on the forum. I am not sure if I got the right forum, if not please redirect me.

Any ways my question is I hold a refugee travel document from U.S and I also hold Green card. I also hold my passport from my country of origin. I am planning to apply for a UK family visit using my travel document. I wanted to know what should I answer for the question 1.9 regarding nationality. Do you think I should put my country of origin since I am not a US citizen yet or should I put US. The thing is I could not understand what they are looking for. This is the question:

"1.9 Nationality
This must correspond with the authority that issued your travel document/passport. If you hold dual nationality you should select the issuing country of the passport/travel document you wish to travel with. If ‘Stateless’ please enter this as your nationality and provide details of the country that issued your travel document."

I would really appreciate any input.

Thanks
yohan906
:confused:

I also need help with similar question, if there are any restrictions for me to travel to usa, how much it takes for me to get visa for traveling and how long does that last, how many days.

Hello guys

This is my first time posting on the forum. I am not sure if I got the right forum, if not please redirect me.

Any ways my question is I hold a refugee travel document from U.S and I also hold Green card. I also hold my passport from my country of origin. I am planning to apply for a UK family visit using my travel document. I wanted to know what should I answer for the question 1.9 regarding nationality. Do you think I should put my country of origin since I am not a US citizen yet or should I put US. The thing is I could not understand what they are looking for. This is the question:

"1.9 Nationality
This must correspond with the authority that issued your travel document/passport. If you hold dual nationality you should select the issuing country of the passport/travel document you wish to travel with. If ‘Stateless’ please enter this as your nationality and provide details of the country that issued your travel document."

I would really appreciate any input.

Thanks
yohan906
:confused:

Your nationality is the same as always since you are not stateless and not a US citizen yet.