UK Transit visa

Valid canadian visa holders don't reqd DATV

TO ALL,

I just spoke to a lady at consular section of NY and she told me if you have a valid Canadian Visa and you traveling from US to India or Pakistan. YOU DO NOT REQUIRE DATV.

:) To 2001 case,

I applied for Fast track DATV visa, it will take 5 business days plus mailing time. I got it in 8 days ( Including weekends). you need to
send copy of online application and required documents for VISA.

Processing time

Hi,

I mailed my DATV application to UK consulate in NY after filing it online using FASTTRACK option. I did it on 4th OCT and received an ack for 5th OCT. I haven't received my passport and all other ORIGINALS back yet. Now I am beginning to worry about the processing time as my travel date is coming closer. Doea anyone has similar kind of situation. I tried to contatc the consulate but noone is answerng the phone. I really need some help here.

Please advise what to do now?

LSB

Hi LSB

I had applied for DATV through FastTrack on Nov 5th and sent my documents Nov 10th to NYC. I got my visa yesterday. In fact I called the consulate yesterday morning (I had to wait 25 MINUTES before someone answered). They said they are busy and it is now taking 10 business days, and if I dont hear anything , in 10 days they can trace the application. However like I said when I came home in the evening I had the visa in mail. I think you should definitely call and wait till someone answers the phone.

Good Luck

Balu

Hello,

I was applying for Airside Transit Visa for UK through e-fasttrack but on Destination it asked for

"Do you have a visa OR resident permit for that country ? If so give details"

As I am indian I don't need visa, then what should I choose resident permit? Whatever I chose in the next page it asks for Visa number and without giving visa number I cannot proceed further. What should I do? I am stuck?

Please Help. :( :(

Unbelievable