Typical time to receive the OCI booklet from Delhi to Washington office

emno

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My kids OCI booklet was displatched from Delhi to Washingtom on Jan 10, it is still not received by Wshingtom Embasey.
Can any one please tel how much typical time it takes to reach the OCI documents fron Delhi to Washington?

Anyone in the same time frame have received any updates?

Thanks

Hi,

My kids OCI booklet was displatched from Delhi to Washingtom on Jan 10, it is still not received by Wshingtom Embasey.
Can any one please tel how much typical time it takes to reach the OCI documents fron Delhi to Washington?

Thanks
once document is printed in Delhi they normally send to Indian embassy or consulate in 2-3 days (they don't send on Sunday). it takes maximum 4-5 days to reach Indian embassy or Consulate and the clerk at Indian embassy has to open the packet that got from Delhi and has to update the status on OCI status page. It seems delay for update from Washington Embassy.

emno,
My OCI card was dispatched at the same day as yours Jan 10 and still waiting . I did see that some people whose OCI was dispatched on Dec 27 was added to the system on Jan 14 .
I am going to wait until Monday to see any changes otherwise I am going to contact them by email

Hi,

Thanks

once document is printed in Delhi they normally send to Indian embassy or consulate in 2-3 days (they don't send on Sunday). it takes maximum 4-5 days to reach Indian embassy or Consulate and the clerk at Indian embassy has to open the packet that got from Delhi and has to update the status on OCI status page. It seems delay for update from Washington Embassy.
Thanks for the response.

emno,
My OCI card was dispatched at the same day as yours Jan 10 and still waiting . I did see that some people whose OCI was dispatched on Dec 27 was added to the system on Jan 14 .
I am going to wait until Monday to see any changes otherwise I am going to contact them by email

Thansk indiantiger, I have some one in the same boat. I will also wait for Monday. Please keep posted and if my case get an update, I will update too.

The status has been update now . :) docs received in washington I will be sending the my passport at the earliest.

Thanks for the response.

Thansk indiantiger, I have some one in the same boat. I will also wait for Monday. Please keep posted and if my case get an update, I will update too.