two AC21 letters?

bgrass

Registered Users (C)
I joined a new company, which is being aquired by another larger company. The aquisition is projected to be done in a couple of months. The new company Attorney want to inform CIS of my change of employment right away. I am concerned that She need to write the AC21 letter with current company for now. By the time when the aquisition is over, she need to write another letter. Seems to me that it only confuse CIS. But She insists that we Should Not Lie to CIS.
Any comments?

Do you guys agree that sending two letters is only confusing? will not be helpful at all?
From my readings in this forum, I don't think there is any requirement that I need to inform CIS right away. Do you think so? Any support document you can refer to?

I am trying to talk her into holding the letter until the larger company takes over. Does it sound better?

Thank you very much!!!!!

bgrass said:
I joined a new company, which is being aquired by another larger company. The aquisition is projected to be done in a couple of months. The new company Attorney want to inform CIS of my change of employment right away. I am concerned that She need to write the AC21 letter with current company for now. By the time when the aquisition is over, she need to write another letter. Seems to me that it only confuse CIS. But She insists that we Should Not Lie to CIS.
Any comments?
--- let her submit
Do you guys agree that sending two letters is only confusing?
--No, USCIS will approve the I-485 based on Latest AC21 letter
will not be helpful at all?
From my readings in this forum, I don't think there is any requirement that I need to inform CIS right away. Do you think so?
--- I prefer to Update becase if they send RFE many officers ask a long list of documents
Any support document you can refer to?
------ for invoking AC21 letter you need future employer letter+ your intent change letter and it is better if you send 2-3 recent pay stubs from new company+i-485 filing reciept. your lawyer knows what to send
I am trying to talk her into holding the letter until the larger company takes over. Does it sound better?
---- that is up to you
Thank you very much!!!!!