TSC Tracker for May-June-July filers

gvenkat

Hang in there buddy,:(

I was in your shoes just 2-3 days ago. I felt frustrated, and almost gave up daily LUD checking on I-140 hoping to see some sign ofsome movement...till checks cleared.
Honestly, I did not expect to receive Receipt notices and EAD card production e-mail as fast as I did, but hey; Who am I to complain:rolleyes: if they wanna hurry up a bit! Know what I mean!

Anyways, you need to set your portfolio, meaning you go to uscis.gov and click on Online Case Search. Click on the link to open your account, create portfolio as a customer. Once created you can add as many cases to your portfolio as you like. Once you do that, you will have a feature for sending e-mail updates enabled. And whenever you access your portfolio you will see a rubric Last Updated Date corresponding to the case you are watching, for instance you add your I-140 and start watching for LUDs.

If your I-140 is already approved, you can see if they 'touched' it when they got I-485 packet.

Hope this helps!

I'll keep my fingers crossed buddy! Good luck!:)

I filed 140 and 485 concurrently... On july 26th.. No info as of yet. Not sure if we can check anything?

I filed 140 and 485 concurrently... On july 26th.. No info as of yet. Not sure if we can check anything?

Yeah,

in that case, nothing to do except wait. You certainly can start calling them, as soon as you cross 90+ days wait. I dont think it will be that long though? Did you go through a lawyer?

Once you get your RNotices you can set your portfolio and start daily ritual of checking fo LUDs. :D:D

Until one day you stop caring and they surprise you with 'magic GC approving e-mail'. Wouldn't that be nice?
:D

Yes thro Lawyer, is tehre a way to find out if my case was trasfered of we wont know till we get the Reciept.. if and when we get it. I know we can lok behind the check.. any other options?

why do they touch the 140 while filing for 485?
my 140 was approved in nov 2005 but I see an LUD on 140 on july-22-2007 after I filed for 485.

my 140 was approved in nov 2005 but I see an LUD on 140 on july-22-2007 after I filed for 485.

Common sense, they need to link already approved or pending I-140 to your AOS application, since your AOS is based on it. :)

Surely, you remember questions asking on what basis you are applying for AOS.:D

Ok. Finally Some update.. I got a trasnsfer notice for me and my wife. They filed the case in Texas Service Center. But Today the notice came from CA and it says that they have trasfered the case back to TX.

Reciepts have a WAC number. is that my receipet number.. i'm confused what is the deal here?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Any one same status as me filed in TSC, trasfered to CSC apparently, then CSC issued a trasfer notice saying that they have put it back on TSC... not sure... whats going on... :confused:

Take it easy gvenkat,

my case is the same as yours, read the signature for all updates.

By the way, in their receipting update USCIS kindly informed that both Texas and Nebraska are sending cases to Vermont and California to help with the frontlogs. So nothing unusual here, your case belongs to Texas and will go back there for processing. Only receipts can and will be processed elsewhere, for expediency.

Last edited by a moderator:

I also had the same situation and called USCIS today. I was told there is nothing to worry. This can happen because of recent 485 filing.

Any one same status as me filed in TSC, trasfered to CSC apparently, then CSC issued a trasfer notice saying that they have put it back on TSC... not sure... whats going on... :confused:

I have also experienced the same. It seems the receipt number is going to remain the same. It seems like data entry is done in CSC to assist in handling the large filing volume and then case is transfered back to TSC.

Thanks Spring 07. Will the Reciept Number be the same for the 485 that i got in the transfer notice?

Thanks felix31. so pretty much the WAC# is going to stay all through... except that i have not got the notices and the FP notice. did you also get a trasfer notice..

Thanks felix31. so pretty much the WAC# is going to stay all through... except that i have not got the notices and the FP notice. did you also get a trasfer notice..

Yes, received WAC receipt notices one day after I saw Checks cashed. And couple of days later, received transfer notices with the same WAC numbers.

Waiting to get Fingerprinting Notice.

Thats good to know.. You got ur receiepts b4 the transfer... waah... they work so wel aint it... i just have to wait for my FP notice i gues.... :(:(

panic mode

Hi,

I submitted my form I-485 on August 8th,2007.I have not received the reciept yet.The USCIS site has a posting that all applications upto Aug9th have been processed.I am in a panic mode now.That apart,my attorney has had us submit a Money Order instead of a check.

I was wondering whether anyone else who has applied on 8th have got the reciept.I had applied to the Texas Service Center.

regards.

RFE on I-131

Online status on my I131 Travel document shows that RFE was sent. I guess I need to wait for my document. I never thought I would get an RFE ::eek: on I131. The status for my spouse's I-131 indicates "Document sent". I am assuming that is approved.

I131 - Receipt Dt 10/01, RFE 10/11, Spouse I131 - Document Sent 10/11

Finger Pinting Notice

Time Line EB3

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 08/12/07
PD 02/04/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07
Another GC Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator: