TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 17

RFE ?

Hi All,
I received RFE on Nov\'27 and my lawyer answered the same on Dec\'12 and the AVM still says that an RFE has been posted to your lawyer.I know they have received the RFE on Dec\'14 as i tracked the FedX number .
Is that something i should worry about b\'cos i have seen KGH message saying that AVM has updated his information.

Thanks in advance.

H1 to F1 and EAD after I-140

Hi Gurus,

I completed my six years and changed from H1 to F1 recently. My wife\'s GC is under process and we are waiting for I-140 approval.

Here are my questions:

1. Is there going to be any problem if we choose consular processing in INDIA?. (I will maintain my F1 status till we go to INDIA for CP interview)

2. In case, If we decide to go for I-485, can I use AP to visit INDIA and come back to USA without any problem?

Thanks for your time.

Hi Kishan Patel

You will get your approval soon after you send the RFE response. I know how it feels to get an RFE as I too had got one for my I-140. But, the good think is that they have opened up your case and will adjudicate as soon as they get the response. I still like to come to this forum, but most of the old timers seem to have disappeared from here. I guess life moves on.

Good luck!

NSC is issuing RFEs/approvals even on Dec 27. What TSC is doing?

It is ridiculous to see No approvals from TSC for the past 2 weeks. Whereas NSC is processing even during this period. Lazy TSC

No Title

TSC doing internal auditing since 3rd week of the December and it will be completed by 1st week of Jan 2002 as per IIO. He left a message on December 24th saying that they will start process again from 2nd week of Jan

Looks like these folks do more audit than other Service Centers

Happy new year to each one of you folks. Have a GC new year!

Any body waiting with March ND ?????????????

My case is still pending as per information on AVM.
Any body with March ND still waiting, Please post ...

Thanks,
Rathi.

Bha, ND: March 20, 2001 (EB3, RIR)..

Wish every one in the forum a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!

AVM

I\'m new to this site and appreciate the information posted. I am in process for EB1 I-140 since June,01 and would appreciate knowing how to get one\'s SR# and the ph. # for the AVM for TSC. Also, what can I do to prepare for I-485 before I-140 approved? Thanks for your help and have a happy new year!

Just checked

Still no change, same message.
TX...are you the same one who had an original ND at TSC of June?
If so, you lucky person, I have been waiting since April.
Keep us informed as to the RFE. Hopefully we will see more TSC transfers dealt with in January.

UKCPER

Can I suggest we start a separate thread for the TSC transfers, so that it will be easy to keep up to date.

SR# is on the receipt for I-140 petition.

Try to get a copy of the receipt. As for I-485, there are several potentially time-consuming items you should collect now.

1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage certificate, if applicable
3. Medical exam itself does not take a long time. I waited for only one day to get an appointment. You may wait longer depending on how busy those INS designated surgeons are. The actual medical exam takes less than one hour. You need to wait one or more days to get results of blood test and X-ray if TB test is positive. If you miss any immunization shot, make it up ASAP. The results are valid forever!!!!
4. Evidence showing your legal status such as all I-94, I-797 approval notice, past EAD if applicable.
5. The addresses of the places you have lived during the past five years, and more ... (check G-325A).

Guys, visit immihelp.com and I-485 forum for more information. I did I-140 by myself and I am doing I-485 by myself too. Once I am done, I may post a list of required docs to file I-485, I-131, and I-765 for yourself, your spouse, and kids.

I-140, EB1-OR, TSC, RD 5/22, ND 7/12, AD 12/5.