TSC Processing question?

eljay

Registered Users (C)
My LUD changed to following on 02/XX/2007

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On September XX, 2005, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Did anybody have same changes?

Is there anyone got approved after this type of message change?

eljay,

I received exactly same reply from NSC on Aug 06. The LUD was Aug 19, 06.
After that nothing else. No med or FP/Bio request. I am worried.

Infact as per procedure they should have asked for the above documents after a month or so of receipt of my package.

Did they ask u for those documents like Med/BIO/FP etc?

I will appreciate ur reply.

Nop.
No any LUD change after 2/1/2007. They did not asked for any thing yet.
I think they sent my application to backyard store room.

Thanks

Hi,

if ur case is at that Texas service center then u are in good hand. Tsc is faster than Nsc. My mother cases was tranfer there and got an approval in less than 6 months.

eljay,

I received exactly same reply from NSC on Aug 06. The LUD was Aug 19, 06.
After that nothing else. No med or FP/Bio request. I am worried.

Infact as per procedure they should have asked for the above documents after a month or so of receipt of my package.

Did they ask u for those documents like Med/BIO/FP etc?

I will appreciate ur reply.

Nop.
No any LUD change after 2/1/2007. They did not asked for any thing yet.
I think they sent my application to backyard store room.

Thanks

I got approved one year and one month after this message. Usually, they give this message after they have everything necessary. I am surprised you didn't get Med/Bio yet. Can you add your timeline to your signature so that we understand your case and give you a better advice? Why don't you call the 800 # or make an Infopass to ask about your status. When you call/go, act dumb and say, "it's been more than 60 days since I got this message on my online status. But I have not received any decision or an RFE, can you check my status? I am just worried that the mail got lost or something" If you don't insist, they will tell you that your case is still within the processing timeframe. But if you insist that the mail is probably lost, they will put an inquiry for you (if you called) or give you a little bit more info about your case if it's an Infopass appointment.

Hi,
if ur case is at that Texas service center then u are in good hand. Tsc is faster than Nsc. My mother cases was tranfer there and got an approval in less than 6 months.
Not necessarly. It used to be like that when they first started transferring cases to TSC, but now it all depends on your luck. My case was in Nebraska, and I got approved BEFORE my mother and my friend whose case were transferred to TSC and they both had applied before me (my mother 1 yr before me and my friend 4 years before me)!

Just pray and keep on bugging them phone, email, infopass, etc... I got mine approved after I emailed them. And at least two more people (on this forum) got approved after emailing them too.

Good luck!

In this case what is this message supposed to menan:

On May 4, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

In this case what is this message supposed to menan:

On May 4, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Nothing. It just means that they got everything they need from you and your case is waiting to be assigned to an officer for a review. I waited more than a year before I heard anything. But in my opinion, this status gives you the right to bug them a little bit more. You can now call and say..."it's been more than 60 days...what's going with my case..."

Yup that 60 day clause is important because it gives you the right to I would think to ask them what happened. It has been longer than the time listed... In which case they would HOPEFULLY honor their statement with results!