TSC- No receipt yet

lksim said:
Hello

My interview is on July 27th at Atlanta.

Thanks.

------------
Application mailed - May 1 2006
Received date - May 9 2006
FP Notice date - June 2 2006 (Got in on Jun 9th)
FP Date - June 16 2006
Interview Notice date - June 27 2006 (Online status disappeared on Jun 30th. Got notice today - Jul 3rd)
Interview scheduled - July 27 2006
Can you tell us where your IV letter comes from? TSC or Atlanta DO? Thanks.

Interview Notice came from Service Center

I saw the from Address on the envelope. It is from TSC.

And stamp is from Texas.

------------
Application mailed to TSC - May 1 2006
FP Notice date - June 2 2006 (Got it on Jun 9th)
FP Date - June 16 2006
Interview Notice date - June 27 2006 (Got it on Jul 3rd from TSC)
Interview scheduled in Atlanta - July 27 2006

lksim said:
I saw the from Address on the envelope. It is from TSC.

And stamp is from Texas.

------------
FP Date - June 16 2006

Thank You. May I ask you one more question, Your receive date 5/9 is your priority date on your NOA?

LKBECTZ said:
Thank You. May I ask you one more question, Your receive date 5/9 is your priority date on your NOA?

Yes, my priority date is May 9 2006

------------
Priority date - May 9 2006
FP Date - June 16 2006

Hi, guys,
Anyone post on this thread got any interview news? I know that lksim got on 7/3 and thanks for sharing this information.

No N-400 IV letter yet

Hello,

Just wanted to confirm that we have not received any IV letter for me or my wife (PD: May 10, May 20 from TSC/DO: San Antonio).

Hopefully soon!

Faridabadi

Checks not cashed

Sent Application 6/22 (registered mail which is a mistake)
Returned 6/23 to post office, notice sent to TSC
Delivered 6/26
Checks NOT cashed yet
7/5 called customer service center said wait 1 mo, however, I noticed that it invariable takes 1 week or less to cash the checks.
Worried that my application might have been delivered but nobody looked at it cos it was delivered after notifying the TSC by the post office
ADVICE do not send anything registered nor requiring signatures, it's a PO box
would someone please advise..

kfa said:
Sent Application 6/22 (registered mail which is a mistake)
Returned 6/23 to post office, notice sent to TSC
Delivered 6/26
Checks NOT cashed yet
7/5 called customer service center said wait 1 mo, however, I noticed that it invariable takes 1 week or less to cash the checks.
Worried that my application might have been delivered but nobody looked at it cos it was delivered after notifying the TSC by the post office
ADVICE do not send anything registered nor requiring signatures, it's a PO box
would someone please advise..

i mailed my application through 2nd day delivery and had requested for receipt....the shipment reached a couple of days later,initially i was in a hurry so forgot about p.o box...
Some one from uscis picked it after a couple of days.

initially,i too was really worried...but there was a expert who told me that uscis has a personnel who picks up mails from fedex/ups once every 2 days or something like that .

i would say since there was the long weekend,have some patience.

kfa said:
I cannot thank you enough for the reassurance.

pease check my thread which is a sticky on top of the citizeship forum
its called FAQ...
plz do not panic,i have been there and realized one thing,Patience is the key here.There is nothing which you can do but wait.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=213961

BTW,didnot mean to intrude..hopefully the thanks was meant for me.
>>>>>>>>>>>
NOTE: Due to an unusually large volume of receipts at the Service Centers, it is taking longer than expected to enter cases into the system. Depending on the type of case and service requested, it may take approximately 14 days to generate and mail receipt notices. Once the receipt notice has been generated, it may take an additional 2 to 3 days for customers to receive their receipt notices in the mail. Per existing policies and procedures, requests for Premium Processing Service will continue to be processed within 15 days. USCIS wishes to assure all customers that the original received date will be honored and recorded on the receipt notice. This date will appear in the "Received Date" box on Form I-797, Notice of Action. The received date is different from the "Notice Date", which also appears on Form I-797. The Notice Date is the date the receipt notice was actually generated. USCIS has taken appropriate measures to address this situation.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Received N-400 IV Letter

LKBECTZ said:
Hi, guys,
Anyone post on this thread got any interview news? I know that lksim got on 7/3 and thanks for sharing this information.

Today, we received N-400 IV letter from TSC/DO:San Antonio for my wife [PD: May 10, 2006]. The IV is on August 29, 2006.

My IV letter has not arrived yet [PD: May 22, 2006]

Does someone know where I can find oath ceremony dates for San Antonio?

Thanks.
Faridabadi.

faridabadi2 said:
Today, we received N-400 IV letter from TSC/DO:San Antonio for my wife [PD: May 10, 2006]. The IV is on August 29, 2006.

Thanks.
Faridabadi.
1. May I ask Before your wife received IV today, have you check her online status change to "not found?" Thanks.
2. For San Antonio area oath ceremony, please go to USCIS web, click Field office-San Antonio. Usually it will list the dates for 2006 oath ceremony.

Last edited by a moderator:
LKBECTZ said:
1. May I ask Before your wife received IV today, have you check her online status change to "not found?" Thanks.
2. For San Antonio area oath ceremony, please go to USCIS web, click Field office-San Antonio. Usually it will list the dates for 2006 oath ceremony.

Thanks for the reference to the web site. We never checked the online status for her.

Best of luck to you - I hope your letter arrives soon.

Faridabadi.

faridabadi2 said:
Thanks for the reference to the web site. We never checked the online status for her.

Best of luck to you - I hope your letter arrives soon.

Faridabadi.
Thanks for sharing the information. You can check USCIS online case status, just enter your receipt#, if it shows "not found", that means your IV letter is also on the way. Good luck to you too!!

faridabadi2 said:

Thanks.
Faridabadi.

whoa,like i have always said....looking at the timeline of your wife,she should be done within 5 months...
Texas rocks

faridabadi2 said:

Thanks.
Faridabadi.
Hi, faridabadi2, since your wife got IV letter on 07/07/2006, any good news for yourself?

N-400 interview next week (TSC/DO: San Antonio)

My wife and I have interviews for citizenship on August 29, 30 respectively. I went thru fingerprinting process twice - both times, they said they could not get "good quality" fingerprints. Finally, I had to visit Austin Police Department to get a personal history.

I will update yall once the interview is over. If someone has info on Oath Ceremonies for San Antonio DO, please do share it.

Best,
Faridabadi.

Timeline:
Wife:
PD: 05/09/2006
FP: 6/16/2006
IV: 8/29/2006

Self:
PD: 05/22/2006
FP: 6/16/2006, 7/29/2006
IV: 8/30/2006