TSC- No receipt yet

LKBECTZ said:
05/06/2006 mailed
05/09/2006 received
05/10/2006 check cashed
waiting for NOA, calling 800 cust svc, only obtain a receipt#, no any mailing information. According to the receipt# given, online status shows received on May 09, 2006. But while I received cashed check from bank , the SSC number on the back of the check is different. But it list like SSC$ 9 digital#, I try to reformat to SSC*9 digital#,and check online status, it makes me surprise, cause that shows received by USCIS on March 9, 2006, it should be another case#.

Anyone has the same experience? Thank you!
cool :D :D ..

Hi, adina, have you already received you NOA and FP Notice which they mailed out on Junne2?
Have you find your receipt#(throught cus svs) is the same as list on back of you cashed check?

Hi, ripple3, have you got yours NOA and FP Notice?

I heard from that someone file his N-400 to TSC with money order, its over 45 days, but still no NOA, now he can't even know his case has been received or not.

Anyway, I will keep updated. Thank you.

No, I have not received them yet. Well, they were mailed last Friday, so, I expect to get them any day now. I will post a message once I put my hands on the envelope.

I just looked up on the back of the check and that # that you are talking about is different from the Receipt no. that I was given over the phone. I did register though through the USCIS.gov for online update and the Recipt no. that I was given says that is for a N-400 application. My husband checked his receipt # (his application was sent in the same envelope with mine!) and his number is 3 units higher, which means that are 2 other files between mine and his. I do not know what that # on the back of the check means but looks like it has nothing to do with the Receipt #.

Adina

Thank you, adina.
One more question is that number list back of your check also beginning like SSC$000xxxxxx?

And also one of my friend told me that sometime if Cust Svs said that the mail is out on which day, it can be the day NOA/FP has been printed out from the system and ready to sent out. But anyway, I think you will get them soon, don't worry.

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of late, has anybody received any fingerprint notice or priority date confirmation from Texas Service Center (Mesquite) ?

OK! Here we go...

I received today the NOA and the FP appointment!!!!!!!!

As I posted previously, my timeline for N-400 application:

TSC/DO=Atanta, GA; Suboffice=Charleston, SC
Sent 05/01/06
Received date 05/04/06

Priority date 05/04/06 (the checks were posted on my bank account 05/04/06 and they were cleared 05/05/06)

Notice Date 06/02/06
FP appointment 06/17/06

The date on the letters (2 envelopes = NOA and FP) was 06/02/06; they were mailed on 06/06/06 (TX stamp on the envelope!) and I got them today 06/08/06

About the other # the we've all seen on the back of the check(s)...I believe that it's the receipt # for the payment that we submitted SSC$000xxxxxx. It has nothing to do with the Application Number SSC* that we all call "receipt number" for our N-400 application. I guess we better call it Registration Number!

My husband received his NOA and FP appointment too. We sent our N-400s together but his FP appointment is 06/16/06 (one day before me!)

So, my friends...those with mailed N-400 applications in May '06 at TSC, you should get your NOA and FP any day now.

Regards,
Adina

Hi, adina, Congratulation. I am very glad to hear that good news to you. I wish you a good luck on every step until you and your husband be citizen. I will updated if I have any news. Again, Good Luck and keep updated your information in future, thanks.

Thank you, you are very kind! It was like yesterday when we've got our GCs, in 2001. I cannot believe that 5 years have passed!!!

Good luck to you too! and to everybody out there...I know better than anybody that is sooo, sooo hard to be patient, but we have to take deep breaths and think positive thoughts! We are going to be one day part of "we the people..." but we should never forget where we came from! Our heritage is what makes us special and will make this country stronger and stronger...

Adina

Received N-400 receipts and FP (TSC/DO: San Antonio)

We received the N-400 receipts and the FP letters today for both me and my wife.

My wife's dates:
App sent: 05/08
Priority Date: 05/10
FP Date: 06/15

My dates:
App sent: 05/21
Priority Date: 05/22
FP Date: 06/22

Thanks everyone for helping.

Hi, I got my receipt letter and fingerprint notice yesterday.
My fingerprinter schedule will be next week. I wish everybody here are good luck!!!

Today (9-JUN), I received the N-400 receipt.

Waiting for FP letter

I see everyone else got FP with receipt notice. I got only receipt notice.

Got receipt and FP notice today from TSC

Just got my receipt and FP notice (for Atlanta) today.

Mailed on : May-1-2006 (requested Delivery notification)
Delivered on : May-9-2006
Called Customer service : May-30-2006. Got receipt numbers.
Received receipt and FP notice : Jun-9-2006
Date on receipt : Jun-2-2006
Mailed by TSC : Jun-6-2006
FP scheduled in Atlanta : Jun-16-2006 (next Friday)

The Postal delivery took more time when compared to some friends who just sent by regular mail to TSC, without any delivery notification.

When I called customer service, I found out that my Cashier's check was not yet cashed. I was told it may take two more weeks for them to be cashed. I am glad it was cashed sooner.

klm123,
Don't be so worry, sometimes even USCIS sent out your NOA receipt/Fp notice on the same day, you might still receive them 1 or 2 days different because the postal service. Just wait, you will get it may be tomorrow.

FP Experience

My FP appointment was 06/17/06 at 9:00 AM. My husband's appointment was on 06/16/06 at 3:00 PM....

Well, we went together (out of town!) for his FP and I just mentioned to the lady that was greetings us that my appointment was next morning... I did not even have the chance to finish my thoughts that she replied to me "Oh, no, we can do it today, too..." 15 minutes later, both my husband and I, we were shopping at a nearby TJMax store.

This was all that it took!!!!

This morning I called the FBI to check the status of the FPs and a very nice lady told me that the FP were received on 06/16, they were processed on the same day and returned to INS on the same day...

We had the same FP experience 5 years ago when we were doing the I-485.

The same Application Center - Charlotte, NC - the same great and profesional service. The FBI turnaround was amazing too...

I have also other good news...
The last update on the N-400 processing date...great advance. We used to be 1.5 years behind and now it's just 6 mo. behind!!!!!! It's wonderful...Maybe Santa will bring us an "interview" as Christmas present....

Good luck to you all...

Adina

TSC/DO=Atanta, GA; Suboffice=Charleston, SC
N-400 Sent to TSC 05/01/06
Received date 05/04/06

Priority date 05/04/06
Notice Date 06/02/06
FP 06/16/06

Interview ???

Hi, adina,
which phone# for you to call FBI to check the result sent back to USCIS? And what kind of information should prepare while asking status?
After fingerprinter, have you got any information regarding interview letter?
Thank you!

Hi!

FBI phone no. (304) - 625-2000 and choose option 3.

You are going to be asked some personal info like type of application, A# and name. Tell them that you want to check the status of your FP. The INS-FBI-and back INS is usually the same day...

Myself? I have no other news. I'll have to wait for the interview letter! South Carolina (DO = Charleston, SC or Greer, SC) is processing now Nov.30, 2005. So, I am 6 mo. behind...Is nothing I can do.
The interview could be earlier or later than 6 mo. It depends how fast they move.

Once I hear from them, I'll let you guys know.

Good luck and PATIENCE!

Adina

Thank you, adina, I wish you good luck, too. I looked several threads from this forum, some guys said that the interview letter comes from the service center, not DO. If that's true, we might get almost the sometime. Let's wait.
And also I know from other thread that after 4/25, USCIS won't sent out IV letter until background check all completed. If you check your online status change to "not found", assume your IV letter is coming on the way.

Interview notice

Hello

My interview is on July 27th at Atlanta.

Thanks.

------------
Application mailed - May 1 2006
Received date - May 9 2006
FP Notice date - June 2 2006 (Got in on Jun 9th)
FP Date - June 16 2006
Interview Notice date - June 27 2006 (Online status disappeared on Jun 30th. Got notice today - Jul 3rd)
Interview scheduled - July 27 2006