TSC ND 03/25/04 case transferred !!

Talked to NSC as well

Koenig,

Thanks for the update. I spoke to a customer service rep at NSC today and he said that the local office in Miami will only deal with 485s. When I asked him why the 140 was transferred he really did not answer and just said that TSC and the Miami office will coordinate that amongst themselves. I am not really sure if these guys really know whats going on here.

I had a few questions for you. My EAD and AP will need to be renewed shortly. Where did you send yours for renewal? I am in ATL but the case is in Miami so I am not sure what I should do?

thanks,

saras

Saras,

I think you should have pushed the issue and got a case status inquiry initiated. The CSR started one for me because my PD had passed. When your I-140 PD is reached I think you should call them again and insist they do this.

As for your EAD and AP, you need to send the applications to the TSC. My EAD was then sent to Miami, and I was called to go, get my picture taken and pick it up on the same day. I would think that you would get your EAD renewed at the Atlanta office.

I am still unclear as to why your case was sent to the Miami office, and not the Atlanta district office. Maybe you should get your Congressman and Senator to look into this.

Best of luck and lets carry on the dialogue.

Koenig

Last edited by a moderator:
I will in a few months

Koenig,

My RD/ND is March 2004 so there is a while to go. If nothing happens till December I will take this matter up with a Senator or Congressman. I am hoping that when I renew my EAD and AP they might take a look at the case and correct the error. That might be asking for to much but for now I am going to sit tight and see what happens.

I have also talked to a few people who feel that cases that do no involve an interview are transferred to offices that might not neccesarily be where the applicant is. There are several theories folating around and only time will tell whats true and whats not.

thanks,

saras

Fyi

I sent a fax to the FBI yesterday inquiring about the status of my name check. I read posts saying this could be a delaying factor. Once I get the all clear from them I will contact my Senator office to investigate the holdup.