TSC May Tracker

longGC

Registered Users (C)
TSC May 01 filers please respond.
I have filed for AOS on May 20,2001. Attorney is not giving me the RD and ND. Looks like there is a back log in TSC because many PDs are getting current faster than before.

Has anyone who have filed in May have received RD and ND?

April filers may give their dates too.

No Title

EB2(India) I1485 mailed to TSC on May 8th 2001, no reciept as of yet..
any idea , as to when i can expect the RD/ND/....

regards

psvgc

No Title

peebe,

could you please tell us when your application was mailed to the INS

thanks

psvgc

No Title

My lawyer may know the exact date but I am pretty sure it was around 9th or 10th of April (2001)

No Title

looks like INS is working only still on april first week recvd AOS applications. Man this is getting worse. For those whose RD was around July 99 it has taken about 2 years to get the final approval. Judging from how things are going now and all dates made current it will take us atleast 3 years IMHO. Hang in there guys and lets update each other if you know of something. Best wishes.

No Title

I agree vettipuls. With all the PDs getting current, it is likely that issuing NDs will be delayed. My question is, 180 days is counted after ND or RD or mere filing the application to INS?

But if the AOS application is not acted upon(by issuing ND)or not acknowledged (by issuing RD) it is as good as not applied. How INS will know if we have applied. The only way to keep track is the FEDEX date. But is INS going to consider that?

Even I fear that with new PDs getting current, this too will put INS in a big loop and our approval will take 3 years!!!!

April filers please respond with your dates.Gurus, please help us by posting your comments.

No Title

Hi psvgc,

If u look at immitracker.com tsc tracker page, there is one posting whose RD is May, 11 and ND June First week.

No Title

Is there any number that I can call to TSC and check when I am going to get RD & ND?
It has been more than a month that I am waiting....

No Title

longGC,

there is no way you can track it.. except that - if you gave the checks for the application yourself, then keep lookig at the bank account, to see if they were encashed and your Reciept notice will come in a couple of days after that, and Iam doing this from May 15th
(Mine was sent on May8th).. no luck..., my lawyer sent my H1B extension on May 15th to TSC and he recvd notice for that..
TSC is crazy blv me..

all the best

psvgc

No Title

Looks like there are many who have filed in May but have not received RD & ND. Also, there seems to be NO one who have filed in April and are awaiting RD & ND.

Any luck for those who have filed in first or second week of May?

No Title

I have filed for AOS in TSC on 3rd May 2001. FEDEX tracking system tells me that the packet was received by INS on 4th May (very next day). Neither me nor my lawyer has received receipt for AOS..

A friend of mine filed for AOS to TSC on 30th April; TSC received it via overnight FEDEX on 1st May got receipt on 14th June 2001. From what he told me: his receipt has RD 05/03/2001..

Driving me crazy.....

No Title

Hello Desi2001
That is a good news
1. that means you are close
2. Eventhough they open the envelope a month and half later, they go by the FEDEX date, the date that they received the application.

That means RD starts at that time and count down bgins, 90 days for EAD and 180 days for freedom.

This happended to several when suddenly ALL dates were current in 99.

What was the ND in your friend\'s case if his RD was May 3?

No Title

-------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Yellow Knight 6/26/01 5:47 PM
(#22 of 22)
Hi all,
I just received an Email from my lawyer about the fronglog of the immigration applications.

***** INS Mail Room “Frontlogs”
The mail rooms at the four INS service centers are currently experiencing backlogs processing incoming cases. The backlogs in the mail rooms are affecting the issuance of filing receipts, so it is currently taking up to three months to receive filing receipts.

These delays are caused, in part, by the high volume of cases filed under the recently re-enacted provision which allows aliens who would otherwise be barred to apply for adjustment of status. The service centers are allocating resources to reduce the backlogs, but until this is accomplished, delays in receiving receipt notices and approval notices should be anticipated.

For all of us who filed since May I think we better prepare ourselves for the long haul. 245(i) applications that completed their second round on April 30 have flooded the service centers. Just bad timing guys.