TSC is Approving according to the RD 2004

noshs, GCVARUMA

Noshs, you are making me excited, who knows your words come true. Same to you and everybody. BUT...:(
GCVARUME, I noticed/checked online status at around 2.00PM EST. An LUD on EAD. I need EAD as the employer has already warned.

gcCircle: You are right

Please don't raise any body's expectation.I know everbody(EB3 atleast) is kinda losing their sleep. I have been through this ride many times..my 2 cent.Keep it off
gcCircle, I lost my "Sleep" for some time, then I lost my "Bed" and regained "Sleep" by convincing myself enjoy or die.:). So we are all here to enjoy, share and bonus (GC).

EAD Card Ordered AM-Email

Received email in the morning (AM), card ordered for EAD.
I am relieved, was a big deal.

My details

PD 2001 - Original Labor
I-485 RD - Nov, 2004
FP1 - May 2005
Xfer to TSC - March 07, 2007

Called up USCIS once and was told to send mail to fbi.

Approvals based on PD!

Hi All,

I am not trying to debunk someone's theory here .... but
My reading so far indicates that the approvals are based on PD and not specifically based on ND. Most cases are PDs from 2001, 2002 and 3 of them are from 2003. The ND range is Jan 2003 to Sep-2005.

I personally feel they are trying to clear cases from older PDs first (based on clearances etc.) and chugging through, which they are supposed to do anyway but previosly they have not. The officers who are dealing with these cases, will skip any complicated, uncleared cases, and go to the next one to clear it, in the process delaying some cases.

We only need to pray that our cases are error-free.

My .02 cents.
Man

I think it's a combination of both PD and 485 ND. Based on this realization, I have decided to give my frantic email and status checking a rest. In my case I feel that I might have to wait another week or so before it's my turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can ....

Please someone fill me.

ptlsb,

I can fill in for you. Pay me $100.00 if I am right, OK ? If not, we do not owe each other anything.

You should most likely get your gc in 4 weeks, is my hunch.

Reasons for my hunch:
You PD is 2002
hopefully you have not used your AC21
if you have not changed lot of addresses
if you have stayed out of trouble in any legal issues
you have all your status, records and other things in order

Any one know who's case with PD 2004 transfered from VSC to TSC which was filed on 12/2004 and had any FP's ?? I had on May 10th !

Even my case is pending :(

EB3 India PD Jun 2001
I485 Applied VT Jun 2005
FP completed twice
VT => TSC transfered on 3/15/07
God only knows when is it going to Approve :mad: