TSC is Approving according to the RD 2004

If your I-485 was filed in 2005 or later, and your case was transferred to TSC you shouldn't expect an approval until at least July or August. Time to stop the frantic checking of emails and LUDs for now and take care of the rest of your life.

Jacky!!!!!!!!!

Senator wrote to me a month back that my case will be adjudicated in a month as my NC is clear. So I had little hope. But with this GC rain. I am going back in to my reall life.

Thanks for U R Suggession though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think the pattern is working and the TSC is working on cases filed before May 2004. If sriniji77 is not stuck in name check, he should be next.

1. sriniji77 (april 2004)
2. wheretogo (June 2004)
3. myself (Aug 2004)
4. sannams (dec 2004)

Just my 2 cents :)

Add mine to the list as well ....

5. Self (dec 2004)

same here - june 2004 485 RD

I too have observed that TSC is not processing cases older than 485 RD May 2004.

Spoke to a TSC rep(using POJ) and had been to an Infopass appoitment yesterday morning and was informed that my biometrics and namecheck were ok...almost heard the officer say, "they were waiting for finger prints" but would not elaborate(or didnt know) when the case would get assigned to an officer.

There are a couple of friends of mine with May 2004 RD and none have heard naything from TSC.
----------------------------------
My PD July 2002
485 RD June 2004
recently completed 4th EAD/AP
Been using AP to reenter since 2004
Postponed FP2 from May 12 2007
completed FP2(Code1) at Boston ASC on June 1, 2007.

I don't what list everybody is adding to. So here is my data.
EB2
PD march 2002
RD July 2005
India
VSC->TSC March 15
2nd FP May 10
LUD March 27
--Naveen Oshos

Feb 2004 receipt date I-485 approved.

My receipt date is Feb 2004. And I got approvals today for myself and my family.

me04485, when were your last set of FPs done? My 485 RD is end Jan 2004, but after transfer to TSC, have not received FP notice even though my FPs are expired.

My receipt date is Feb 2004. And I got approvals today for myself and my family.

Guys, please post if it is transfer case (VSC-TSC) and also your last FP date. I think a few people's FP lapsed but they got approved, but most had recent FP in the last 6 months. I am wondering if I should ask for FP since it lapses in 10 days or so?
thanks.

They're not done with the 2004 cases yet, so if your 2004 RD case isn't approved yet it's too early to say that the pattern isn't working. At this point, evidence of breaking the pattern is only when we see a 2005 or later RD that got approved after being transferred to TSC this year.
Jackolantern... That’s what I was thinking when I saw the list of all the approved cases in this thread/post http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1688435&postcount=21. If you look at all of them they have RD/ND : 2004.

But most of them were for EB3 cases, because the EB3 dates were retrogressed for a long time and now that their dates are current they are being approved.

But what about EB2 cases. I don’t think there are that many EB2 cases filed in 2004 and are still pending.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

LUD on EAD today (6/6/2007) - TSC

I am so happy to see LUD on EAD today. Filed on 4/6/2007 after transfer.
All other applications untouched, no problem.:)

Please don't raise any body's expectation.I know everbody(EB3 atleast) is kinda losing their sleep. I have been through this ride many times..my 2 cent.Keep it off

I am so happy to see LUD on EAD today. Filed on 4/6/2007 after transfer.
All other applications untouched, no problem.:)
assur... when did you notice your LUD?? I want to know if the LUD is also like the GC approvals(it happens only in the morning).

Thanks.
GCVaruma.