TSC is Approving according to the RD 2004

Mumbai123

Registered Users (C)
Congrats to all our Indian fellows, who got their approvals this months, because we have have been stuck in this Mess for the last 4 years, and it looks like that TSC is approving the cases in order they have received in 2003 and 2004. Only few beyond 2004 has been approved.

Hope for the best.

I also believe that the cases were transferred based on R.D. from VSC.
AND
Considering there are aournd 15 approvals thus far in the day means all these cases were already ready at VSC and I guess they were just waiting for the RD to be current and then check if the NC and FP are in and just approve.
--Naveen Oshos
Congrats to all our Indian fellows, who got their approvals this months, because we have have been stuck in this Mess for the last 4 years, and it looks like that TSC is approving the cases in order they have received in 2003 and 2004. Only few beyond 2004 has been approved.

Hope for the best.

Approvals are based on ND

I also believe that the cases were transferred based on R.D. from VSC.
AND
Considering there are aournd 15 approvals thus far in the day means all these cases were already ready at VSC and I guess they were just waiting for the RD to be current and then check if the NC and FP are in and just approve.
--Naveen Oshos

Yes, I totally agree. They are approving based on ND only. Look at the ones got transferred from VSC > TSC (all aproved cases have ND < April 2004). Mine is Aug 2004, keeping my fingers crossed.

Gurus!!!! I observed this few months back...

This is exactly what I was crying from the begining.
Here is the thread I started and few argued but truth prevails.

I think they wanted to avoid more WOMs even though they issued internal directive that they dont case for WOM.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=250953

Atleast I am happy for the people who are wating since ages.

Good luck to folks who are waiting.

Yes, I do notice the apparent pattern. And of those few approved with an I-485 notice date later than 2004, they filed originally at TSC; they were not transferred there.

Still waiting...RD pattern is not working for me.. not sure because of name check or some thing..

Guys bit more patience!

same here, no luck yet

I still think the pattern is working and the TSC is working on cases filed before May 2004. If sriniji77 is not stuck in name check, he should be next.

1. sriniji77 (april 2004)
2. wheretogo (June 2004)
3. myself (Aug 2004)
4. sannams (dec 2004)

Just my 2 cents :)

I still think the pattern is working and the TSC is working on cases filed before May 2004. If sriniji77 is not stuck in name check, he should be next.

2. wheretogo (June 2004)
3. myself (Aug 2004)
4. sannams (dec 2004)

I don't want to be left behind.

MA_Labor,

I think we are very close in our dates , i too went for FP on March 10th. but i don not have any lud after FP.

sorry ma_labor, I didn't mean to exclude you or anyone just coming up with an example...:) you should get your approval pretty soon!

Oh, no problems, I am just too anxious these days. Who know we wake up tomorrow and get the emails, or it might even take a few weeks. It's becomming very difficult to focus on other things these days. I just want this to be over.

Last edited by a moderator:

2. wheretogo (June 2004)
3. myself (Aug 2004)
4. sannams (dec 2004)

Not Sure if this is working. Mine is EB2, pending since July 2003. FP2 happened on May 2nd last LUD 5/15

just an observation

I also noticed that most of the approval emails are being sent out in the morning. Although they did send a lot of approval emails on Sunday night.

They're not done with the 2004 cases yet, so if your 2004 RD case isn't approved yet it's too early to say that the pattern isn't working. At this point, evidence of breaking the pattern is only when we see a 2005 or later RD that got approved after being transferred to TSC this year.

ma_lablor

me tooo. Toooo anxious and I am spendig almost 10 hours a day looking at this forum and hitting the USCIS site and opening the GMAIL for the e-mails.

I dont know when I we will get. Mine is also transfered on the MARCH15 and Name check is clear and everything is good except the appproval.

Hope they will clear before anouncing the next round of retrogressssion.

Good luck alll

When I called TSC using POJ method I am getting the same answer again and again that my case has been assigned to an officer.
I have specifically asked whether my name check and security check cleared or not, two times they said the same thing.
Went to Info pass appt. before June1st, they said the same thing.

God willing, its been 10yrs since I am here in this country hope I get it this time. (Applied for labor 4 times already)