TSC I485 New Message???

Security check

Another victim stuck in security check. Called USCIS today.

Looks like...Not anytime soon !!

INDIA/EB2- 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 - 06/26/06 RD TSC
FP/EAD/AP- 07/10/06---07/20/06---08/01/06 AD
140 - 08/18/06 AD
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06, 10/12/06

NAYAK said:

INDIA/EB2- 08/17/2001 PD
140 - 08/18/06 AD

I am sorry for U man, I ma in the same boat but Yr PD is one year older than me...

venegreen: after you recieved Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed. what did you get in a mail...? and also when was your bio?

Thank you

Hi tormoz i didnt recieved anything by mail and we did bio on dec 15

good luck to you and hopefully you will get it soon

Welcome to the club!

NAYAK said:

INDIA/EB2- 08/17/2001 PD
140 - 08/18/06 AD

No. do not welcome anyone to this chamber.
Nayak from your P.D ( and if it is yours and not substitute), you are the veteran of this blackhole called GC.

I hope you Get out of here so we can follow you soon.

imcdude said:
Welcome to the club!

Hi tormoz

i had no interview. It was pretty fast i filed on Nov 28 and the notice date was Dicember 1st
then we did fp on dec 15th and on sunday we recieve a message card production ordered yesterday a message from cris that they send the approval notice
it took 58 days :)

hi tormoz
here are my details

Eb2 Perm certified on nov 1st 2006
i-140/485 nd:nov 28 2006 rd: dec 1st 2006
i-140: AD: Dec 11th 2006
fp: Dec 15th
1-485:AD: january 25th :)

hi guys,
i also got this same mail, just now i checked my mail box, its not to worry about any thing. its just returned mail, actually TSC send finger prints notice to me and myself, i got it already and gave my second time finger prints too. the notice one which has sent to my lawyer has returned back to TSC, as they moved from the old address. as i have already gave my finger prints its not to worry, this kind of email i got just because of returned mail to TSC.
for the last three days i was trying to get some info regarding mail i couldnot get any where. i am posting this for other guys.

koritalasr

hi guys,
i also got this same mail, just now i checked my mail box, its not to worry about any thing. its just returned mail, actually TSC send finger prints notice to me and myself, i got it already and gave my second time finger prints too. the notice one which has sent to my lawyer has returned back to TSC, as they moved from the old address. as i have already gave my finger prints its not to worry, this kind of email i got just because of returned mail to TSC.
for the last three days i was trying to get some info regarding mail i couldnot get any where. i am posting this for other guys.

koritalasr

I initially got this message after my FP notice has been sent back.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On May 2, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

In couple of days it changed to :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 2, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Doument mailed.... did u receive anything???

Hi Velpula,
Did u receive any document from USCIS, if not did you call them to find out what document they mailed to you or/and ur lawyer. Please update

And also PD is the date when LC is applied or the date on the I140 approval (which says Priority date on I140) - which one do I have to consider for PD?????

Thx

I initially got this message after my FP notice has been sent back.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On May 2, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

In couple of days it changed to :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On May 2, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

message changed

I also got the following message

On May 9, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

anybody actually received any document from them yet?

Document mailed to applicant

I got the same Message. Did any one get any thing in the mail?

PD 11/11/2001 -EB3 -Ind

On June 5, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Meaning to the Message

Friends,
I had the same message stating " On May 9th 2007 a document was mailed to you. Please wait 30 days.........."

I am now quite sure that my mail notifying me of third FP & Biometrics was returned back because my mailbox was full since i was out of town for weeeks.But my lawyer still sent out the FP notice to me and i went ahead and gave my FP. I called FBI and they said that everything is okay.

I am looking for answers to the following queries:

1) Will a returned mail from USCIS will have serious implications on my case even though i gave my FP & Biometrics?

2) I called USCIS and generated a status inquiry and they have asked me to wait another 45 days. Meanwhile i have taken an Infopass appointment for June 20th. Do i have a chance to get clear status on my case via Infopass?

3) What is the best way to find the status on the cases like this?

4) Is there a possibility that if a mail is returned it triggers another check like address verification etc which will further delay this case?

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

My PD is Oct 2002. Last FP & BM done May 4th 2007.