TSC I-824 Approval Tracker

srinivas m

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Has anyone got their I-824 approval recently from TSC. My receipt date is JUlY 19th and waiting...

Thanks
MS

yvrao, when did you apply your I-824?

I applied on Aug 10th, and I haven\'t received my receipt yet. Let me know, please. Thanks.

My application RD is Aug 14th and ND is Aug 27

RD: Aug 14
ND: Aug 27

I think my attorney send it on Aug 9th.

Receipt for I-824

My I-824 was applied on July 17 and got a recipt for the same on 17th of Sep in Texas. I guess receipt is just enough for applying to Chennai Embassay. But you should have it approved when your go for the interview.

RKP

Chennai does not accept AC-140.

I had first hand exp with Chennai consulate. I applied AC-140 with I-824 receipt in 1st week of Aug and get a response by end of Aug saying, not accepting due to overload of there work. Mumbai does accept AC-140. They will not consider your AC-140 application and will ignore it. They only see applications with NVC case#. Good luck.

CP Request rejected at CJ MEXICO

I got my receipt about 9 weeks after filed. BTW, Our case got rejected due to the same reason, overload of work at end of Sep.

Hi Stonez, When did U send packet3 to Mexico?

Hi sotnez,
   When did U get your I-824 receipt and when did you send Packet3 to Mexico?. Please let me know.

Thanks,

I

If your packet reached CJ before OCT 1, they accept it, else they rejected them. Thanks to the delay by my attorney, I could not send to CJ. so, I am waiting for my I-824 approval to send to Chennai

MS

I didn\'t send my Package3

I waited two months for the I824 receipt. My laywer called them before we got the receipt, and they asked him to fax my I140 approve notice and then come back three days later told me that they don\'t accept the case b/c of overload of work.

824 approval

My 824 was approved by Nebraska, but my case was send directly to Chennai,instead of NVC. Does anyone have an idea, if chennai
would accept my Case.

Hi Stonez,

Do you know when you attorney faxed the documents to Mexican consulate? or when did it happend?.

Thanks,

No Title

Hi Stonez,
Do you know when you attorney faxed the documents to Mexican consulate? or when did it happend? b\'se I think my attorney send my documents in Sep. last week and I haven\'t check the status about it.

Thanks,

Anyone got receipt or approval from Texas this months?

Applies I-824 to Texas on Sep. 24. No any response.