TSC I-140 board on Fec 12, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

Georgia

You are right. I understand exact the same as you about EB2 or EB3. Actually my lawyer also kept this opinion when he applied Labor Certificate for me. He applied Labor Certificate for me under category EB3. Now he made a I140 petition under category EB2. Today when I found this mistake and called them his assistant told me that EB2 is exact right for me and some other nonsense. In the afternoon my lawyer\'s secretary called me back and told me that "Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn\'l Ability Sec. 203 (b) (2)" is category EB3. This is what my lawyer ask his secretary to tell me. Is it right? Should I believe them?

My logic is whatever category you decide to use, you should stick to it and keep the same category thru all stages of greencard application. Am I right?

What do you think they can do? Can they cantact INS and correct it? September I140 cases start getting approval these days. My case was made in mid September and can be processed anytime. I really don\'t know what to do.

No Title

SRC 01 264 5XXXX
SRC- Code for TSC Case number
01- Year
264- # of days since 1 OCT (INS new year starts from 1 OCT)
5 - I don\'t know ( I think we all have it)
XXXX - Your case #

Transferred

My case was transferred to VSC.

RIR-EB3
ND Nov 15th
Transferred on Feb 14th

Called VSC my case number is not recognized in the system.

No Title

what is your RD, ND at TSC? and middle 3 digits of SRC number after -01-???-5XXXXX . Thanks....

TXWaiting

Goodness, that does not sound good. EB3 is Skilled Worker or Professional, SEC. 203(b)(3). He DID file you as EB2. Are you sure he did Labor as EB3? I guess, you are... All I can say is see what happens. Your application is about to be reviewed.. But, first, you absolutely have to talk to your attorney, not his assistant. I\'m still hoping that there is some misunderstanding and everything is OK. I can\'t beleive that somebody would blow it like this, was he blind when he was filling out the forms? Call him or e-mail and explain your concern. Let us know what he says. And don\'t worry, everything will work out, I\'m sure! Keep us posted.

TXWaiting, one more thing..

I suggest you consult another attorney as to what needs to be done if your attorney did, in fact, send incorrect I-140. I suggest you e-mail guys at www.usvisanews.com They are great lawyers, I e-mailed them many times myself and every time got a competent answer. Good luck to you!

260 working days in a year.

Texy, Thanks for clarification. but wondering there are only 260 working days in a year.Then how come the second 3 digits get counted.