TSC First-time EAD Approval Tracker

Hi yvrao,

Did Texas telephone system message change ? If yes, When ?

Mine got approved on aug 28th. Telephone system says the same
story "approved on aug 28th and then we ordered a card and processing normally takes 60 to 90 days and then we will mail it to you...."

How about your case ? please post your experience. thanks

EAD Approval

I am new here. So does EAD approval take around a month and more than that to receive the cards. Can anyone tell me how long it will take for the EAD approval notice after a notice date has been issued for 485/EAD/AP? Thanks a lot

Cowboy

My EAD was approved July 28 th as per recorded message. Received my wife\'s EAD. I am still waiting for my EAD. Message said " after approving your EAD, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes 60 to 90 days. " Don\'t know wy they have not been able to mail out mine yet.

Got AP in mail, still no news in EAD...

My lawyer got my AP approval notice in mail today. detais:
RD 7/16/01
ND 8/28/01
AP 9/15/01
EAD - waiting

It seems like TSC hasn\'t processed EAD since Sep. 1st. Does anyone hear anything about EAD recently? I hope they will pick up speed toward the end of this month.

mailed AP on 8/16/01

Just called IIO, still not entered in their system:-( Can I get AP from local INS Center. I have receipt of I-485

Received AP

RD - July 02
ND - August 22
approved AP received - Sept 24
Waiting for EAD/ 485
kofi

No Title

any new EAD approval? Please post.
Please respond if AVM was updated upon u\'r approval.
kofi

I never bothered to check AVM.

Not once so far that I was lucky to hear it ring. It is forever busy. Can someone tell me if there is a specific time when I should call to get through? As far as approval date is converned, it took exactly the time receipt had mentioned. They are dead right..On TIME..Sep 25th as expected

Thanks

Vinod