TSC Distinguished Club

Nd 2005 Approved

masylee said:
seems like TSC slowed down like crazy.....................i'm kin of sad :( .
i was waiting at least for our montly bit of hope...............................

HELLO EVERYONE:
GOOD NEWS...WELL AT LEAST FO ME....ON JUNE 23RD,2006 CASE STATUS ONLINE READS AS FOLLOWS:

ON JUNE 23RD, 2006, AFTER APPROVING YOUR APPLICATION WE ORDERED YOU ANEW CARD...THE CARD WILL BE MAILED TO YOU AS SOON AS IT'S READY.

I THINK TSC CENTER IS WORKING PRETTY FAST ON THEIR CASELOAD...
I HOPE EVERYONE GETS APPROVED.

ASYLUM GRANTED:DECEMBER 2005
ND:JAN 2005
I-485 TRANSFERRED TO TSC:JANUARY 17TH,2006
RFI:JANUARY 27TH,2006 (NOTICE ISSUED)
RFI:FEBUARY 27TH, 2006 (NOTICE RECIEVED)
RFI:MARCH 8TH, 2006(RFI RECIEVED BY TSC)
BIO CODE 3 DONE ON MARCH 2ND,2006
LUP:03/02,03/03,2/16,03/08/03/09/04/01/04/24/05/24/06/23/06/24
CASE APPROVED:JUNE 23RD,2006
GREEN CARD RECIEVED?...WAITING

saber2005 said:
HELLO EVERYONE:
GOOD NEWS...WELL AT LEAST FO ME....ON JUNE 23RD,2006 CASE STATUS ONLINE READS AS FOLLOWS:

ON JUNE 23RD, 2006, AFTER APPROVING YOUR APPLICATION WE ORDERED YOU ANEW CARD...THE CARD WILL BE MAILED TO YOU AS SOON AS IT'S READY.

Congratulations! Looks like they started approving ND 2005. Shouldn't be more than 2 months for all of us to get approved.

saber2005 said:
HELLO EVERYONE:

Is it a mistake in your signature? Asylum granted December 2005 and I-485 ND January 2005? I guess your asylum was granted in 2003!?

TSC Seems likely TOTALLY SLOWLY CENTRE
I'll give up to see the LUD since today!
Pls do something usefully instead of wasting time!!

casaca
All things are relative. Compared to NSC it operates at the speed of light. :rolleyes:

There are a whole bunch of ND 2005 with similar LUD and with last LUD of 5/24/06. I think we are all ready for approval... I have a hunch that we are just waiting for the fiscal year to arrive.... hopefuly we will get the GC before September....

Are they gonna approve us or what? :rolleyes: No moves for a few weeks. Are they all on vacation or simply waiting for the fiscal year to start?

Minsk said:
Are they gonna approve us or what? :rolleyes: No moves for a few weeks. Are they all on vacation or simply waiting for the fiscal year to start?

I do believe they are simply waiting for the next fiscalyear to start.

In addition, is it possible that they intentionally slow down the process in order to enable NSC to catch up after they were cursed by NSC? :cool:

Talking about TSC..............................

does anybody knows when the new fiscal year starts for TSC with asylum cases? :confused: because I can't see any other reason why TSC stopped that way. :(

masylee said:
does anybody knows when the new fiscal year starts for TSC with asylum cases? :confused: because I can't see any other reason why TSC stopped that way. :(

October,1 I guess. May be they are waiting for Nebraska to catch up...

My spouse's case has already been approved 2 weeks ago while my case is still pending. My case was last updated on 05/19/2006. I have inquired USCIS about my case through my congressman, and here's the USCIS' reply:

THE FBI NAMECHECK IS CURRENTLY PENDING ON THIS CASE. UPON THE FBI NAME CHECK BEING COMPLETED THE CASE WILL BE COMPLETED.

According to USCIS FBI told them not to contact FBI to inquire about the status of name check.

Asylum granted 08/2003
ND 09/13/2004
Transferred to TSC 12/12/2005
RFI received by USCIS 03/29/2006
BIO done 4/13/2006
LUD 5/19/2006

Taurusborn, Coolguy11, masylee, Minsk and the rest of you all.
Do you have a way of checking if your names have gone through the name check at FBI? I wonder if that is what holding us up.

I spoke with congressman and my attorney, and the drift I am getting is that TSC is trying to process the cases asap, however the process has slowed down because of the FBI name checks. According to my attorney, there are 380,000 name checks pending at FBI. I am inclined to think that the delays are caused not by USCIS, but rather by FBI.

asylee123 said:
Taurusborn, Coolguy11, masylee, Minsk and the rest of you all.
Do you have a way of checking if your names have gone through the name check at FBI? I wonder if that is what holding us up.

I spoke with congressman and my attorney, and the drift I am getting is that TSC is trying to process the cases asap, however the process has slowed down because of the FBI name checks. According to my attorney, there are 380,000 name checks pending at FBI. I am inclined to think that the delays are caused not by USCIS, but rather by FBI.

Do you know how to check that? I know there is a special form which needs to be submitted to FBI.

Minsk,

The way I found out about it is I contacted my local congressman. His office in turn contacted the USCIS. USCIS then looked up my case in their system and said a name check is pending with FBI. According to the congressman's immigration liaison, USCIS hates those FBI name checks, because of them TSC is having challenges to meet its goal to eliminate all backlog cases by September 30.

Minsk,

I forgot to mention that the form you are talking about is Freedom Of Information Act form. FBI says that people requesting the status of name check with FIOA may get an answer that the check is complete, however in reality this may not be so, because of the way name checks are performed.
In case you are not aware, most name checks are performed within 72 hours. They take your name, and they keep running and re-running it while changing the sequence of your First Name, Middle Name, and Last name. Then they run a phonetic name check to see if there are names that are spelt similarly, etc .etc. If there is no record, then you are done. If there is a hit, the FBI will look at your file manually, which may take between 30-120 days.

asylee123 said:
Minsk,

The way I found out about it is I contacted my local congressman. His office in turn contacted the USCIS. USCIS then looked up my case in their system and said a name check is pending with FBI. According to the congressman's immigration liaison, USCIS hates those FBI name checks, because of them TSC is having challenges to meet its goal to eliminate all backlog cases by September 30.

Interesting... Then what all those LUD changes were about? And why does it take so long to make a name check? A person whether has a bad record or doesn't. Bureaucracy in this country sucks big time!