TSC- direct / inquery through 800. anyone like to share plz?

PrinceofJungle

Greetings :D

I Called 800..... After entering SRC........ system is temp unavailable/issue... try again msg......... so can't go more ahead to get that option.

I remember after SRC..... we can select option to connect for inquery..

Intentions: TSC direct or inquery.

anyone like to share exp plz?

FP March 2005, 1st week
ND 30+ current TSC processing date

i just did it

I just did it. After entering SRC#, select "Go to the next step". I the system is down try a little later. They were polite and took the inquiry with no problem although my ND is not 30 days

PrinceofJungle said:
Greetings :D

I Called 800..... After entering SRC........ system is temp unavailable/issue... try again msg......... so can't go more ahead to get that option.

I remember after SRC..... we can select option to connect for inquery..

Intentions: TSC direct or inquery.

anyone like to share exp plz?

FP March 2005, 1st week
ND 30+ current TSC processing date

POJ,
If you had recent activity with TSC like an inquiry it will give you an error message after giving your SRC #. If this is the case select any other option besides checking the status of your case.

If this does not apply to you then it must be a temporary out of order situation and try back later.

Thansk for both of u reply.

slt: After SRC .... error msg for Temp unabailable balh blah... try again.... not sure just for my SRC :D or somthing else.

ned: ummmm I would try again other than src status.see if it works.

once I changed the address it worked after SRc..... not sure on case status check......... btw online status is ' we responsed on blah blah.. ur concern case about...'.

Thanks again

POJ, i experienced this intermittent problem several times. Once, it went away in 10-15 minutes, another time in a couple of hours.

slt said:
POJ, i experienced this intermittent problem several times. Once, it went away in 10-15 minutes, another time in a couple of hours.

Attempted 2nd try, :D msg "due to temp ... our system is unable to access ur info... plz try again"

I would try again.

Thanks

POJ help pls

Received FOIPA letter.The letter says as

" A serach of Automated indices to our central records system files located no records at FBI HQ responsive to your FOIPA request."

What does this mean ???

1.My name check is complete (I am not expecting since i called INS and they say its still pending)

OR

2.USCIS did not received ????

Any other options.

Gurus pls give me what i need to do next.

lx_kumar said:
Received FOIPA letter.The letter says as

" A serach of Automated indices to our central records system files located no records at FBI HQ responsive to your FOIPA request."

What does this mean ???

1.My name check is complete (I am not expecting since i called INS and they say its still pending)

OR

2.USCIS did not received ????

Any other options.

Gurus pls give me what i need to do next.

RD??
ND?
FP?
case history plz........ ?

Long story short

140/485 rd/nd 3/04

485 traansfer to dallas -- sep 04
485 interview 1/05

140 not yet approved.
485 interview officer told me waiting for 140 and name check(spouse name check complete)

Called emergency # of CSC in 04/05 and I got response that still name check not completed.

send FOIPA on april 14 05

What should I do next.

I guess just wait...TSC is now processing 03/03 while your RD is 03/04, which is one year to go...

lx_kumar said:
140/485 rd/nd 3/04

485 traansfer to dallas -- sep 04
485 interview 1/05

140 not yet approved.
485 interview officer told me waiting for 140 and name check(spouse name check complete)

Called emergency # of CSC in 04/05 and I got response that still name check not completed.

send FOIPA on april 14 05

What should I do next.
I believe that is weird that interview were taken before 140 approval. but its good for u.

All I can say that extreme lucky ppl who filed 485 in 2004, are getting quick turn/approval. PPl from 2002 are waiting painfully for their turn. and there is whole 2003 Jan-Dec.... long queue..... as few thread shared they filed in 2004 and got approval..... they must be very lucky and blessed ppl.

You can take appt to local office and visit again there an inquire the status of ur case... hope they would pull it out where ur case is standing there.

Good Luck

PrinceofJungle said:
Attempted 2nd try, :D msg "due to temp ... our system is unable to access ur info... plz try again"

I would try again.

Thanks

I didn't know that you have made inquiry about your case, if this is the case you will hear the error message for about 60 days. You have to by pass by selecting other option.

ned said:
I didn't know that you have made inquiry about your case, if this is the case you will hear the error message for about 60 days. You have to by pass by selecting other option.

Never made inquery, that msg "we responsed your request on concern....." was triggered by Address changed in Dec 2004 and first time in two year msg was updated. :D and even FP done in early March 2005 no LUD or msg updated.

What do u mean "by pass by selecting other option" ? share it plz.

POJ, Same here ... : LUD didn't move after 2nd FP in early march

Should I wait 60 days since the FP date before calling the 800 ?

gsala said:
POJ, Same here ... : LUD didn't move after 2nd FP in early march

Should I wait 60 days since the FP date before calling the 800 ?

Seems u and me in same boat, ND+FP are very close.

I am trying to send inquery as passed 30+ days from current processing Dt.

u also can send inquery too.

Good LUck

POJ try using ur latest EAD/AP receipt number

PrinceofJungle said:
Seems u and me in same boat, ND+FP are very close.

I am trying to send inquery as passed 30+ days from current processing Dt.

u also can send inquery too.

Good LUck

You can select options as below & go to next steps which connect you to TSC directly.
1-800-375-5283
Options are 1, 2, 6, 1, Receipt No (EAD/AP), 1, 1, 3, 3/4
Tell them why you are calling & they might help you.
Let me know if u have any questions...

ritu_sanjay said:
You can select options as below & go to next steps which connect you to TSC directly.
1-800-375-5283
Options are 1, 2, 6, 1, Receipt No (EAD/AP), 1, 1, 3, 3/4
Tell them why you are calling & they might help you.
Let me know if u have any questions...

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate,

After 1,2,6,1 and SRC entered . 'Error msg comes that says they are having some system problem and they can't access SRC infor, plz try again.

so after "6" + src have no choice to go back main menu.

Try on the SRC for EAD/AP/I-140 Nos

PrinceofJungle said:
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate,

After 1,2,6,1 and SRC entered . 'Error msg comes that says they are having some system problem and they can't access SRC infor, plz try again.

so after "6" + src have no choice to go back main menu.

Try all others except your I-485 RNo which might be giving an error... try between 11.30AM to 4.00PM EST...

ritu_sanjay said:
Try all others except your I-485 RNo which might be giving an error... try between 11.30AM to 4.00PM EST...

Good thinking,

Tried pending 765 it works, but only 485 has issue.

I am assuming may be because 'We responsed ur request concerns.... ' msg have issues with on phone inquery.