TSC- direct / inquery through 800. anyone like to share plz?

Then

Then use your I-765 receipt # to get through this stage. Later you can give I-485 # to a service rep

slt said:
Then use your I-765 receipt # to get through this stage. Later you can give I-485 # to a service rep

Thanks, seems 6pm and they have gone, may be some how they learnt that I am calling them :D . I Would try next morning when they were digesting their breakfast :D . hope I would get response if they wouldn't have had hardtime from their spouses/GF or thier C-Card were not chareged in shopping last evening. :D

Good Luck

Yeah, try different receipt # other than 485 #

POJ, try different receipt # other than I485 receipt #. That's what I did and got connected to TSC officer when I had issue I posted last month. When I tried I485 number, system always says "Due to temporary system error, ...", but when I tried with my I140 (even it's approved) receipt # under option "If you think your case is seprated..." or "If you think there is error about your approved case", I got connected to a TSC officer. I gave her my I-485 number when she answered. She was very helpful!

Good luck!

GCCOMETOME said:
POJ, try different receipt # other than I485 receipt #. That's what I did and got connected to TSC officer when I had issue I posted last month. When I tried I485 number, system always says "Due to temporary system error, ...", but when I tried with my I140 (even it's approved) receipt # under option "If you think your case is seprated..." or "If you think there is error about your approved case", I got connected to a TSC officer. I gave her my I-485 number when she answered. She was very helpful!

Good luck!

Thanks GC_Come_To_Me I would try in morning. :D

Prince!

I just called today ~1PM (CST)
After I pressed all the key sequences to reach a person a wait time was amazingly short (less then a minute)

The representative asked me the SRC number and what was the problem
I said the my AOS was out of the timeframe for more than 30 days ...
Also I mentioned that the 2nd fingerprints were not reflected in the online msg and she answered that sometimes it happens .
Afer that she got all my info (name , address, phone, birthdate and birthplace and, the most import the Alien number ... Be sure to have an A number when you call !!!) and sent the inquiry to TSC.

Resuming :
- The request was made and will have to wait 30 days
- The person was very polite and surprisingly to me the overall experience was better than in most of private companies a had to deal with (phone, medical insurance, etc) when I usually spend a lot of time listening music and then receive no solution ...

Question : Should I send an contact to FBI to assure that the FP are processed and the name check is not pending ?

Prince , I'm not sure if you undrestand , but I'm encouraging you to make a call too...
They don't bite :D :D :D

Thank u for tips, 'ritu_sunjay, gsala, GCCometoMe, Ned , slt' and other

gsala, they really didn't bite me :D

Yesterday I call by trying EAD receipt no, followed sequence, and used option that multiple related case sept blah blah... anyway connected to TSC.

at TSC a nice Lady replied quickly. told me that 485 still pending... blah blah. when she found me I sound polite and patient person. she helped me out to learn that case assigned to officer. I didn't bother mush I know it won't worth at this stage.... asked about EAD pending since long. when she looked their records, asked me to hold on she will be back...... a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait 20 min+ she come back again ask me to wait she is working with someone about case.............
Finaly she told me that she is going to approve than clearify that not exactly she is approving but the officer sitting next to her is approving...... once I though 485???? then she said EAD :( . :D I got interm EAD that was walid for only few months from Miami Office (6+hr+ $5+ parking : ) ). recently went for Driving License renew and u know that they link expire with EAD. still havn't received Driving license using paper printout temp :D . now if they they TSc are sending EAD.... would have to go again Driving license office....... :D :D ....... in life not all things go as we expect :D :D .... Whatever God wish, and has written in luck ..... I am patient and wating.... :D :D

thanks again for supporting , sharing info, and encouraging.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: