TSC Current Status

longGC

Registered Users (C)
After going throught this forum, I have conluded the following about the TSC\'s current status.

1. Filing 485 - RD & ND receipt is obtained after 2 months of filing.
2. EAD - currently after three months of RD.
3. FP - currently after 7 months of RD.
4. Approval - currently 18 months after RD.

Please correct me wherever I have over estimated or under estimated. The idea of this thread is to give overall picture for AOS applicants in TSC.

1. Filing 485 - the delay is because of front log of mails. Expected to increase as all PDs getting current.
2. EAD - recent EADs are for March 2001 RDs.
3. FP - recent FPs are Jan 2001 RDs.
4 AD - recent approvals are Jan 2000, though some in Feb 2000 have got approval and some in OCt 99 onwards are still waiting.

Gurus, please forecast the above processing time per your observation.

Thanks.

No Title

Based on the way things are going I think one should expect to get RD only after 3 months of sending AOS.

No Title

Hi longGC,

In you mail you have said that some Jan 2001 applications have received FP notice.
Where did you see that info? I haven\'t seen any January guy saying that they have rec\'d FP notifce.

Would you pl. clarify..??
thx,
Kismat

No Title

Ya,

I have a RD of Jan2001, and I am still waiting for my FP notice.
where you got this info from ???

No Title

Sorry folks. You need to correct me if I have made any mistake. I am just trying to give overall visibility to TSC guys. You may post the correct \'current wait time\' if you are sure. Only then we can fine tune and have \'some\' idea about TSC.

Please help ...