TSC Club – RD 2002

juxhin

Registered Users (C)
I would like to start this new thread for those with RD-2002 whose applications were transferred to Texas Service Center (TSC). I check this list daily. However, recently I have not read much about any approval of those with RD 2002 from TSC. Please respond to this thread with information about your current status following the same structure as presented below.

Thanks

Juxhin

Request For Initial Evidence (RFI): September 2005
RFI Letter Received: Oct-04-2005.
Biometrics(BIO)Code3: Oct-01-2005
Last LUD Change: Oct-05-2005.
Approved: Still Waiting... :)

my case was transfered TSC and got approved by Jan 31 and received plastic card yesterday. my wife's case was approved on Feb. 6. Has not received the card yet.

RD May 2002
FP, 2004
Bio 3 and RFI Sept, 2005
Approved: Jan. 31, 2006
Plastic card received: Feb. 7, 2006

Thank you for starting this thread. I am ND 2002 Apr. Sent RFE back to TSC in Jan 2006. No news. Patiently wait to become old timer..

Common guys...I was hoping there should be greater response from those with RD 2002 transferred to TSC. A couple of weeks ago I called 1-800 number and a nice lady (very rare for USCIS operators to be nice) told me that TSC is working with 2001 applications.

juxhin said:
Common guys...I was hoping there should be greater response from those with RD 2002 transferred to TSC. A couple of weeks ago I called 1-800 number and a nice lady (very rare for USCIS operators to be nice) told me that TSC is working with 2001 applications.

I think most 2002 ND who have been active in this forum were approved recently, though I do not know if that is real situation for the whole 2002 community.

Approved!!!!

I am a derrivative asylee. My husband case got approved in Nov 2005 from NSC and my case got transfered to TSC in august. Even though I have been a regular visitor of the forum this is the 1st time I am posting but I thought that it was fair for me to post and show the ones that are waiting that their turns is just around the corner.

Thank you all for the support in the long and stressful wait

Receipt Number: LIN02xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 6, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Asylum May 7,2001
RD June 02
Bio 3 Sep 28 2005
RFE Jan 06,2006
Approved Feb 06, 2006
Waiting for plastic

Happywinner02:

Congratulations!
I am sure many people like me appreciate this information.
Enjoy your new status.

Juxhin

Still Pending!

Nd Feb 2002,,, Still Haven't Heard Nothing From Uscis Sinse Sep 19 2005.
I Have Made A Local Infopass Appointment Recently, Spoke To An Io, I've Been Told That My Background Check Was Cleared, Except That They Don't Know Why It Is Still Pending,, They Think The Reason Is Because The Mail They Have Sent Back For Request Of Bio The First Time Was Returned Undelivrable, That's Why My Case Is Still Pending. Any Suggestion From Anyone???
Good Luck To You All.

one_of_u said:
I Have Made A Local Infopass Appointment Recently, Spoke To An Io, I've Been Told That My Background Check Was Cleared, Except That They Don't Know Why It Is Still Pending,, They Think The Reason Is Because The Mail They Have Sent Back For Request Of Bio The First Time Was Returned Undelivrable, That's Why My Case Is Still Pending. Any Suggestion From Anyone???
Good Luck To You All.

Your "background" ( FP ) might be cleared, but your FBI " Name Check" might be still stuck at FBI... Ask the IO again what exactly he meant by "background".

one_of_u said:
Good Luck To You All.

Wasn't updated bie requested when TSC sent you the first RFI?
If not, you can submitt a updated copy of biographic (form G-325) even though you dont have a request.

GrassRoot said:
Thank you for starting this thread. I am ND 2002 Apr. Sent RFE back to TSC in Jan 2006. No news. Patiently wait to become old timer..
what did you send for REF? I THINK YOU AND I SENT OUR FIRST REF AT THE SAME TIME IN SEPT 2005.TSC DID NOT UPDATE AND I RE-SENT COPIES,THEY UPDATED ME ON 11-03-05.NOTHING CHANGED SINCE.

GrassRoot said:
Your "background" ( FP ) might be cleared, but your FBI " Name Check" might be still stuck at FBI... Ask the IO again what exactly he meant by "background".

Grassroot! i don't know about the name check when i spoke to that io, he just said my background came up ok and the fp too . i don't know what he meant, he also said that once th IO reaches my case(file) i would be either asked for an interview or i will receive a decision letter.
i will keep you informed if there is any update, hopefuly soon, i don't want to deal with this "name check"
what about you Grassroot have you heard anything yet from uscis?

juxhin said:
Wasn't updated bie requested when TSC sent you the first RFI?
If not, you can submitt a updated copy of biographic (form G-325) even though you dont have a request.

hi juxhin!,, in fact i recieved the request for medical and g-325 update, i have just sent a statement that the medical was done in 2002 and i did include and updated g-325. therefore, my lud had changed for 2 concecutive days. they have comfirmed that they recieved the RFI then the message still always the same.
what about you juxhin, any approval yet?

Congratulations On Your Approval !!!! Sorry Didn't See It, I Hope You Will Get The Cartd Very Soon. Enoy !

one_of_u said:
hi juxhin!,, in fact i recieved the request for medical and g-325 update, i have just sent a statement that the medical was done in 2002 and i did include and updated g-325. therefore, my lud had changed for 2 concecutive days. they have comfirmed that they recieved the RFI then the message still always the same.
what about you juxhin, any approval yet?

Thanks One_of_u.
I have done the same thing back in September 2005 when I received the RFI.
I am still waiting...Last week I asked the Senator's local office to make an inquiry about my statust to TSC, but I have not heard anything yet.

Thanks

Juxhin
ND March 2002

juxhin,

you gonna be approved anytime soon bro, just keep your faith up.
good luck to you, grassroot and others waiting.

i will say a prayer for you