TSC Club – RD 2002

one_of_u said:
juxhin,

you gonna be approved anytime soon bro, just keep your faith up.
good luck to you, grassroot and others waiting.

i will say a prayer for you

Thank you, One_of_you, I learned that I am stuck by name check following your experience. Now I do not know what to do. I am considering all opitions.

Last edited by a moderator:
GrassRoot said:
Thank you, One_of_you, I learned that I am stuck by name check following your experience. Now I do not know what to do. I am considering all opitions.

GrassRoot,

If you don't mind, would you share with us how you learned about your name check status. As many of those with file transfer to TSC know, it's very difficult to contact TSC having a recepit number issued by NSC. However, I would appreciate it if you give me some clues. I have a feeling I might be at the same situations as well....

Thanks

Juxhin

Juxhin,

I learned that purely by luck ( or persistent effort ) from 800#. You need to have compelling reason to ask to transfer to TSC such as hardship, RFE lost or unclear.. but still most of time you will be rejected. After transfer the lady first said how I learned that phone and I said it was transferred there and she said that phone is for employee only. But she was still nice after all and did quick screen check after my A# and told me "Security pending". I know in my case it must be name check because I did three times FP and they are clean. Now I do not know what to do because my congressional representative is not pro-immigrant is involved in scandle.
Any way here is what another member sent to me and what I followed. Good luck !

call the 800#..
1. press 1 for (english)
2.press 2 for (if u have filled a petition with us)
3. press 4 for (if u have recived our request for more evidence)
4. press 2 for (if our request was for more evidence)
5. press one for (if u know ur reciept #)
6. they will then ask u to enter ur recipt #.. just enter is
7. press 1 for if ur reciept # starts with SRC (or what ever ur recipt # starts with).. it really does not matter I haev been pressing 1 even before i make sure the information they r saying is correct, since the person that answers the phone will ask u for ur reciept again....
8. press another 1 for (if the reciept# u have entered is.............)
9. finally press one for (if u have more questions about ur RFE and would like to speak to a reprasentative)... there will be a recording and then u will be connected to the service center directly......

GrassRoot said:
Juxhin,

I learned that purely by luck ( or persistent effort ) from 800#. You need to have compelling reason to ask to transfer to TSC such as hardship, RFE lost or unclear.. but still most of time you will be rejected. After transfer the lady first said how I learned that phone and I said it was transferred there and she said that phone is for employee only. But she was still nice after all and did quick screen check after my A# and told me "Security pending". I know in my case it must be name check because I did three times FP and they are clean. Now I do not know what to do because my congressional representative is not pro-immigrant is involved in scandle.

call the 800#..
1. press 1 for (english)
2.press 2 for (if u have filled a petition with us)
3. press 4 for (if u have recived our request for more evidence)
4. press 2 for (if our request was for more evidence)
5. press one for (if u know ur reciept #)
6. they will then ask u to enter ur recipt #.. just enter is
7. press 1 for if ur reciept # starts with SRC (or what ever ur recipt # starts with).. it really does not matter I haev been pressing 1 even before i make sure the information they r saying is correct, since the person that answers the phone will ask u for ur reciept again....
8. press another 1 for (if the reciept# u have entered is.............)
9. finally press one for (if u have more questions about ur RFE and would like to speak to a reprasentative)... there will be a recording and then u will be connected to the service center directly......

Thanks GrassRoot!
I have tried several times to talk with TSC and ended up talking with NSC. Certainly, that perosn who transferred your call to TSC must have been super nice.

Good luck!

All we have to do is wait...what else can we do... Juxhin

GrassRoot said:
Juxhin,
same thing happen to my freind girl" ND NOVEMBER 2002 APPROVED "..she call the customer service after her fingerprint done and they told her your name check was pending!...
of course wasn't true..
my advice do not anticipate things..just wait 3 more months and start from there.
Good luck

Re:

juxhin said:
GrassRoot,

If you don't mind, would you share with us how you learned about your name check status. As many of those with file transfer to TSC know, it's very difficult to contact TSC having a recepit number issued by NSC. However, I would appreciate it if you give me some clues. I have a feeling I might be at the same situations as well....
Thanks
Juxhin

juxhin,
I have a LINxxxxxx receipt number, but my case was transferred to TSC a while ago. I needed to talk to TSC, but every time I entered my LINXXXX I was connected to NSC.
SO, what I did... was... insteed of entering LINxxx I entered SRC+ the numbers on my receipt.... and then I was transfered to someone in TSC.
Try it...

ccordova624 said:
juxhin,
I have a LINxxxxxx receipt number, but my case was transferred to TSC a while ago. I needed to talk to TSC, but every time I entered my LINXXXX I was connected to NSC.
SO, what I did... was... insteed of entering LINxxx I entered SRC+ the numbers on my receipt.... and then I was transfered to someone in TSC.
Try it...

Thanks so much "ccordova624"!
And good luck to you too.

Juxhin

juxhin said:
Thanks GrassRoot!
I have tried several times to talk with TSC and ended up talking with NSC. Certainly, that perosn who transferred your call to TSC must have been super nice.

Good luck!

All we have to do is wait...what else can we do... Juxhin

Hi GrassRoot,

I followed your steps but ended up with NSC.
When I got to step 6, asking to enter number...I entered my number using SRC code and then proceeded to step 7 confirming that receipt # starts with SRC. When I got to step 8, it says this number cannot be found...so check the number again or end this call....

I did enter the number again using LIN code and was transferred to NSC.

Any idea if I did something wrong?

Thanks

Juxhin
RD: March 2002

Juxhin,

Sorry you hadn't gone through. As I stated before It purely depends on luck and on your persistence. The key is you need to talk to live person and make convincing case to get him to transfer to TSC.

Actually there are many other ways to know your status, by lawyers, by inquiry to TSC, by congressman, by appointment,... It just consumes time. However, even I am stuck by the check, I have no written proof....Also, I am sure you are stuck by name check upto this moment, otherwise you would be approved by now.

Good luck to all of us !

Last edited by a moderator:
GrassRoot said:
Juxhin,

Sorry you hadn't gone through. As I stated before It purely depends on luck and on your persistence. The key is you need to talk to live person and make convincing case to get him to transfer to TSC.

Actually there are many other ways to know your status, by lawyers, by inquiry to TSC, by congressman, by appointment,... It just consumes time. However, even I am stuck by the check, I have no written proof....Also, I am sure you are stuck by name check upto this moment, otherwise you would be approved by now.

Good luck to all of us !

Thanks GrassRoot.
That's fair enough.

Juxhin