TSC cases: originally filed at TSC or transferred from elsewhere.

TSC Cases: Approved/Not approved? Filed at TSC or transferred to TSC?

• Not approved: NSC -> TSC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approved: NSC -> TSC

• Approved: CSC -> TSC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think there will be any NSC to TSC cases (approved or otherwise) but still this is a much better poll.

added my vote.

Here's my profile:
PD October 2002, RIR/EB3, non-quota country
I140/I485 RD April 2004, concurrent filing
I140 AD, Feb 2005. Two FP, the latter one on May 3, 2007
VSC to TSC transfer
I485 AD, June 6th 2007
Permanent Resident Card RD, June 11, 2007

Looks like VSC -> TSC cases are not being processed.

This would be more conclusive if all "Approved: Filed at TSC" cases also voted here. Unfortunately, this poll was a bit late in getting posted, so many of the early approvals (since the release of the June visa bulletin) are most likely not in this poll. But then, who knew beforehand VSC->TSC transfers would get screwed like this?

I just Voted.Details in my Signature.

Jackolantern i have noted, wherever there is just a single LUD change(dated 05/08/07) on I-485 it means they are all held up for some reason.
I am yet to come across a single such case which has been approved.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
vicky007 - May 8 LUD theory

May 8 2007 LUDS

yourself
JackoLantern
self
wheretogo
srinij77
yankeeboy

and a couple of others.

From what I heard today speaking to a TSC officer using POJ method(had to beg and use many Ma'ms over the phone and it worked)..."Your case is in the process of being assigned for review by an officer"...didnt know what else to ask, thanked her and hung up.

So, I dont have any history on the statement she told me...any timelines anybody????

May 8 2007 LUDS

yourself
JackoLantern
self
wheretogo
srinij77
yankeeboy

and a couple of others.

From what I heard today speaking to a TSC officer using POJ method(had to beg and use many Ma'ms over the phone and it worked)..."Your case is in the process of being assigned for review by an officer"...didnt know what else to ask, thanked her and hung up.

So, I dont have any history on the statement she told me...any timelines anybody????

Count me on also for May 8th LUD

Thanks jolpot.Check your inbox for my PM.

Everybody lets keep an eye on identical cases and try to make an inference.

Regards.

I really think TSC is approving I485s that were filed at TSC in 2004 as their PD just became current this month..

No focus on VSC--> TSC or any other PDs (2001-2002) even if they are current

Hey, I asked this question in another forum too and still waiting for answer. My case was moved from VSC to TSC on Mar 15, 2007. Now what date will TSC look when processing 485? is it going to be Mar 15 or prior Notice/receipt date from VSC?

Thanks