TSC cases: originally filed at TSC or transferred from elsewhere.

TSC Cases: Approved/Not approved? Filed at TSC or transferred to TSC?

• Not approved: NSC -> TSC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approved: NSC -> TSC

• Approved: CSC -> TSC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You won't get an answer because nobody knows the real answer. All we know is that the transferred cases are being given a lower priority than cases originally at TSC.

Now what date will TSC look when processing 485? is it going to be Mar 15 or prior Notice/receipt date from VSC?

What it SHOULD look at is your PD, and nothing else. If your case is blocked for some reason, they should send a notice to let you know what they want (if it is something you can do anything about). If it is blocked because of namecheck, good luck, I still don't know of a good way to get out of that one.

However, what USCIS appears to be looking at is still a mystery that all of us in this forum are collectively trying to determine, based on the results of questions asked of approved applicants, various polls, etc. We are essentially trying to reverse-engineer the secret algorithms being used to determine who will be the next lucky one! :)

Folks, please continue to vote. Soon we'll have to start another poll for people who voted "not approved" here and subsequently got approved.

Processing times are posted and the latest date is March 15th 2007

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

Processing times are posted and the latest date is March 15th 2007.

According to them is all approvable cases till this date are appproved and those which are pending meaning either they need more information or waiting for some other agency(FBI) results.
I am not sure wether this gives any good news for us or not.

I don't think people can vote twice!!
If they voted 'not approved' they cannot vote again after approval.

Its time for a new poll.