TSC 485 Approved !

pan54

Friends,

It finally happened.

My Company attorney\'s office called yesterday and informed me that they received the approval notices for both my wife and me. We came home and found our courtesy copies had also come in the mail. The Actual Approval Date was June 6th. The AVM message still says "Your application was received on blah, blah, blah" and has not been updated for both my wife and me. I\'ll be going for stamping tomorrow.

I\'ve had the pleasure of interacting with some great people in this site and here are a few that I wish to thank.

inian & bhajan - For their invaluable advice/encouragement and inspiring me to get my FP done early.

myladoor - For the great immigration Tracker that he\'s maintaining. I admire his dedication. I have a print out of the 99 TSC tracker and kept updating this print out everyday. According to the Tracker mine was the 2nd oldest 99 case due for an approval after Bhajan.

I\'m also thankful to
OnTheNet, Desi90210, VSV, INFOSEEK, Hrishi1968, TSC0699, TSCLong0699, Bindra Om, lkgk, CSHNCN, TSCABC and others for their encouraging words at various times.

Desi90210, VSV, kabb, babprapan2, Desperado and others. You all should be getting your approvals soon ( VSV especially I think since your FP redo is done ). But I know the wait even for the next 3-4 months can be awfully irritating.

I had sworn to myself that I will go after TSC once I get my approval, and do whatever I can to ensure that they catch up on their Processing Date with the other Service Centers.
The least I\'m gonna do is meet the local congressman anyway and express this issue to them. I also plan to send periodic faxes to TSC asking them to justify why they are lagging 1 Year or more behind the other Service Centers. Its about time they did some work.

Good Luck to You all !
I\'ll be checking this site as usual for the next few months.

Sunny

No Title

Congrats and Thanks for your feelings for other people waiting for their approvals with this hopeless TSC.

No Title

Sunny,

Hearty congratulations bro\'! Thanks a lot for actively contributing to this board. I truly appreciate the concern. Have loads of fun and sleep tight:).

No Title

Congratulations!!! Thankyou very much for your contribution and
advice in the discussion groups.

Ennnjoooooooooooooyyyyyyyy your Freedom!!!

No Title

Sunny, My Hearty Congratulations!

I am very glad to see the PAIN is over for you. I believe that your pro-active efforts helped, even though it took a while. Enjoy the freedom.

And thanks a lot for all the help with the Tracker too.

No Title

Congratulations Sunny!
Thanks for your valuable contributions on the board!
Its a feeling like bidding farewell for an long time friend!
Congrats again.
Have fun!

No Title

Believe it or not Sunny, I was thinking about your case
this morning before coming to work. I saw your post yesterday
about how the AVM changed in your case, I was thinking
that maybe I will come to work today and visit isn.org and will
see your approval news. Imagine that!!

Congrats buddy!!! And thanks for all the help you gave to
everybody on the two boards. Take care.

No Title

Congrats buddy!!All the best for your future. May God bless you and your family.Reap the benefits of your freedom.

No Title

Boy,

I took the liberty of copying Sunny\'s details from isn.org for you:
His case was approved on Jun 6,2001.

PD:05/01/97 RD:08/03/99 ND:08/15/99 FP:11/11/1999 Service Center:TSC EB Category: EB3 Country: INDIA

--desi90210

No Title

Desi90210,

Thanks for details..Oh! that was a long long process......Thank god!

No Title

VSV, desi90210, desperado, kabb, sri rao, milk, badprapan2, gettingold

Thanks for your good wishes guys. Dont bid me farewell yet. I\'m not going anywhere so fast. I hope to hang around till each and every one of you get your approvals.

Mosfet,

Nice to see that you\'re still around. I hadn\'t seen any of your postings for a while at either site and thought that you had decided to take a mini break for a while.
I kind of felt the same way that you did when INIAN got his approval. I used to get the feeling that I might see his approval at various times. But I got it right only on the 6th time ( not the first time like you did ). Hang in there buddy !

STAMPING EXPERIENCE

Went to the Houston Local INS office around 9 AM.
Waited in the regular queue for my token number.
We were then informed that we dont need a token and we can just follow the "Blue Line"
to go to the office inside.
We went in and gave all our papers at the window.
The documents we submitted were
1. Approval notices
2. Passports
3. I-94\'s
4. EAD Cards
5. Advance Parole papers
6. 2 photos each ( with name and A # written in pencil at the back ).

After that they made us wait for 30 minutes before they called us in.
The officer took our signature and Finger print and gave us our passport with the stamping. He told us we should get the card in about 3 months time. It was kind of scary to see him let our papers lie carelessly around on one of those office desks.
But that\'s INS I guess. We were done by around 11 AM.

HOW I FELT AFTER APPROVAL

Here\'s how I felt for the first few days after the approval.
At first for about 4-5 days, I found it difficult to feel truly happy about the GC. I felt more confused than happy. My brain felt really jumbled up and it was as if all these worms were twisted up in my head and I felt like someone needed to put a hand in my brain and clean up all the mess that had accumulated through 4 years of GC waiting. I felt that only then, I could bring myself to be completely relieved/ecstatic, etc. I\'ve almost forgotten how to live and enjoy life without waiting for a particular goal.

But after these 5 days I feel the calmness has set in and I\'m beginning to enjoy my post GC phase more now. Its a pleasant feeling, with no goals to achieve now in life for some time. I feel like enjoying things with my family much more now and make weekly trips to the places in and around Houston ( Seaworld, Water World, etc ).

Good Luck to You all !

No Title

Hi Sunny

Did you get a re-fingerprinting notice or did you go to the ASC directly?
I went to the ASC at Buford Hwy in Atlanta but they would not take mine or my wife\'s fingerprints again without some official document from 77 Forsyth Street.
Anybody knows is it worth going to 77 Forsyth Street to get a notice or do I need to go to a senator?

Thanks
EB3 , India, TSC
PD : Jan 14,1998
ND : Sep 9, 1999
FP : Oct 24, 1999 (Atlanta)
Waiting for Re fingerprinting notice

Atul.

No Title

Hello Mr.Sunnykoka,
Could you post your details of RD, ND,
FP Notice...approval ...etc again?

Thanks,