TSC 485 Approved !

No Title

Kismat, Atul Khorana, tsc99

Kismat,

My details are posted above in an earlier posting by desi90210.

tsc99,

Thanks for informing kismat.

Atul Khorana,

I went for my 2nd FP with my old FP Notice dated 1999 and was able to get it done luckily. This method worked for some and didn\'t work for some people. Search in archives for postings by "SunnyKoka", "VSV" or "desi90210" and you will find many more postings regarding this issue.

I also got a 2nd FP notice after calling/faxing TSC repeatedly requesting them for a 2nd FP notice. My FP was rescheduled for June 26th. But i didn\'t use this notice since I had already completed my 2nd FP using my old FP notice.

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Sunny,
  Could you please tell us as to on what date you submitted
your finger prints (second time)?

Thanks

No Title

Big Boss,

I did my 2nd FP around 04/13/2001 and it was FBI approved and accepted by INS by 04/25/2001.

No Title

Sunny,
   Thanks for your reply. Looks like it is taking approximately
2-3 months after (re)submitting the finger prints.

Regards
Big Boss

No Title

Great news!!

I read your post with extreme delight, hoping that one day it will be my own.

I have waited almost 1 year since RD, with FP1 done.

I wanted to know what was meant by >> "inian & bhajan - For their invaluable advice/encouragement and inspiring me to get my FP done early. "

No Title

mB,
EAD\'s should be applied before 60-90 days of expiration.
THIS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS LEGAL ADVICE.

No Title

moneyboy,

U can go ahead and do your FP ahead of the scheduled date w/o any problems. However,u will need the original FP notice as was the case 1st time. Of course some folks like Sunnykoka and others have managed to get it done with the 1st FP notice itself. Choose what\'s applicable for you. Good luck.