Trust checkgc or explain y: eac0206355241 is approved

ron lu

Registered Users (C)
The corresponds to ND: 12/14 ( RD could be beginning of DEC)

Receipt Number: eac0206355241

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

On May 07, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 365 and 540 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Yes, I trust him. and by the way he won't care

He is so happy now.
For RD12/03/2001
ND should exactly be 12/14/2001, no doubt about it.

I think we represent only a small

sample of actual I-485 application.

E.g. Between EAC0206350001 and EAC0206350200, there are 92 I-485 cases.

Originally posted by fanshan
The corresponds to ND: 12/14 ( RD could be beginning of DEC)

Easy to explain.

1) Could be an age-out case. If a minor child is turning 21, all of the I-485s are expedited.
2) Could be a DV case. DV cases need to be completed in the same fiscal year.

Looks like ageout cases.

Both the EAC* mentioned in the thread are approved in May. I believe they are clearly out of ordinary cases like ageout etc.

Do you guys have a problem?

Why the hell do you guys look up other people's cases? Even more disgusting is that you post the number on the thread.

Would you guys post your OWN numbers on the net? If you need
privacy dont you think the people whose case numbers you have posted need the same?

Dont misuse a system that is meant for your convenience. Even if you are so nosy enough to look up other case numbers dont post it here.

All these looks great

Looks great. Hope there are more but surprisingly both of them were cleared in May. No news after that. Does anyone know whether it is transfer cases to MD

Both are Approved in May 2002

It is confusing... both EAC0206350078 and eac0206355241 are approved in May 2002. Definitely they are different than ours.

PatienceGC ...

I don't think posting the whole EAC# is wrong.

For example in the reservation charts in railway stations show the berth number, name and confirmation number. Is this not the same kind of thing? At least here we don't know any thing about the person who has this EAC number.

See the privacy policy of INS.