Trump's Expected Ban on Birth Right Citizenship

I get it but i mean .... if he or any president actually wants to .... is it possible by an executive order ? And if yes (just assuming) where would the newborn baby go ?
IF it is signed it would be caught up in lawsuits until Biden takes office when he would just reverse it anyway.

I don't believe a president or even congress has the authority to invalidate a constitutional amendment. Amendments can only be added and removed if 2/3 of all the states' legislatures approve or strike them down. If he tries, as SusieQQQ mentions, it would immediately be challenged by Federal judges. And the SC is unlikely to hear such an argument bc of the huge void it would create. If that were to stand, Biden could just come in and get rid of the 2nd amendment. And we all know how sacred that is to Reppies. *eye roll*

I don't believe a president or even congress has the authority to invalidate a constitutional amendment. Amendments can only be added and removed if 2/3 of all the states' legislatures approve or strike them down. If he tries, as SusieQQQ mentions, it would immediately be challenged by Federal judges. And the SC is unlikely to hear such an argument bc of the huge void it would create. If that were to stand, Biden could just come in and get rid of the 2nd amendment. And we all know how sacred that is to Reppies. *eye roll*

I wanted to hear that exactly, If it is was that easy it is to amend / suspend / block constitution here in US by President

https://bensguide.gpo.gov/j-ways-to...the,national convention to propose amendments.

Clarifies it all but one can expect any adventure out of him , just for fun

No way. Orange-utan is just trying to burn the house down as he prepares to be dragged out. He is succeeding in many cases, too, but this will not be one of them.