AD - ????????

Thanks,
Chets Tans

Count me

PD 5/2000
RD 6/1/2001
ND 8/6/2001
FP 12/11/2001

RD is I-485 priority date, as stated in finger print notice.

JimZ

Please update my details

Name rethiraj
PD : 2/10/2000
RD: 4/17/2001
ND: 6/28/2001
FP: 11/9/2001

Thanks
Ethiraj,R

Good timing Milk.

I think I was not prepared to accept that VSC would start working on April cases. But it looks like they are already into April also.

Go VSC .......Go VSC..........

This is what I was talking about. Cheer up guys.
Look at the APRIL RD approval today.

We can, but

lost of posts are not updated and it may be due to inactive people or forget to update. I cleaned up a lot of inactive posts on infitime.com. It should look clearer now, but we are not sure how many of them are just repeats. Here most of the people are active users of this board. Can post little more details with some messages.

No Title

I don\'t believe someone can fake approvals. but look at the apr guy thread, it seems
he lied. Someone found out his old post was Apr/23 Rd, now Apr/5 RD.

Well I was not sure what is my RD till I got the receipt.

Especially with April and May filers. I would give a break and dont worry too much about the RD and ND.

between March-April ??

I think we will get the approval in March-April as December is almost gone and we are hearing approvals from Dec\'00. So I think if the process becomes faster b\'cas of less number of applications during 1st half of 2001, then also it will take atleast 4 months from FP to GC as INS sends FP to FBI and comes back with FP clear.

Dutt2000

I disagree

The electronic finger prints from the application support center will be cleared by FBI with in 24 hours in most cases. The results are sent to INS. Worst case...a week, I guess. I\'ve seen come cases in VSC (not to mention CSC), getting approval within 2 months of FP. INS will take about 2-3 weeks to acknowledge on AVM (nothing strange about it). SO it won\'t be a 4-month saga for FP. Ofcourse it is not the case for some iron legs/misfortunate people, the FP goes bad or not clear, redo it, and then redo it......goes on like that. Then it will definetly take 4 months.

I would say most of the APR/MAY will definetly be done by end of Jan 02, along with some (if not, most) JUN cases for sure.