Trcker Waiting for approval APR/MAY/JUNE

Yes.

I checked with FBI and they said they sent it on the next day. But VSC not updated. I think it takes some time in some cases. I have a pending Amended I-140 too. So, I would wait for that approval.

Updates

List is not growing fast enough.....is that mean we are out of active posters of this site with RD in APR/MAY/JUN???
Ofcourse, I was not expecting many posters from APR/MAY anyway.

Just another

day in counting towards AD AD AD AD AD AD AD
Just another day towards ending the slavery
Just another day towards keeping the job
Just another day checking the AVM for magic words
Just another day ...........

List from infitimes.com

FYI - I copied the list posted at infitimes.com to get a better estimate of how many people filed I485 in April/May/June 2001. It seems there are a lot more people out there than those who posted here. Anyway, the number for April & May are in the 40-50 range. There were a lot of June filers.

Let us hope lot of approvals by end of Januar, 2002

Hi

VSC is moving pretty fast for the last 6-9 months. They are atleast covering a month and half(RD&ND) in a month period. Since they are currently started approving march cases, we should expect all our approvals during third and/or last week of January, 2002. By then let us keep updating the database as currently being voluntared by milk(user name). Thanks for doing excellant service milk and others.

With regards
Ethiraj,R