Travelling with Advance Parole.

K Ram

My advance parole is expiring on Feb 27th.
Is it okay if I travel and re-enter on
Feb 22nd. Will there be any problem as
the no of days left for the parole to
expire is just 5 days.

Also is there any limitation on the no
of days you can be out of the USA when
travelling using the advance parole.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

No Title

The expiry date will be honored and you will not get any problems. Also it will be better if you had applied for the AP for the next year (can do it around Feb 1st week).
Generally, AP should be valid till it expires. However, I have seen and heard from people who have been out for more than a month. I do not think there are any restriction on the length of stay outside US (on AP).

No Title

You can reenter the country until the last valid date on the AP. After that you have lost your intent to immigrate.
If you are planning to travel so close to expiry date, I would recommend that you get your extension to the AP prior to departure so that you are not left out of the country in case of the problem.

TRAVELLING ON ap

I have a valid Visa till jan 2002.I have my AP also.Which document should I use to travel to India and come back before my visa expiration date
What are the documents needed? Do I need to get my visa stamped.Even if travel on AP. Thanks

No Title

Carry your passport and your AP. Once your AP is used, which legally you have to do so once it is issued, your visa will be invalidated at the POE.

Need urgent help on Expired AP

I travelled out of USA with valid AP unfortunately i was
not able to return by the date given on AP. Is there any
way to come back, Need immediate help please

Expired AP

Hello,

My wife has the same problem. She left to visit her mother and the AP expired over there in her ountry..what did you do ..can you come back...or what..I need help or advice since you have a similiar problem

thanks

Advance Parole that Expired and my wife want to come back to the USA

Hello,

My wife has an Advance Parole document that had expired while she was visiting her mother in Russia. Now, she wants to come back to the US what is need for her to do so she can come back. The exp. date was 28, 12 2001. I need a good advice...

thanks...