Traveling with Green card extended based on marriage

bhartiya_12

Registered Users (C)
My spouse has a GC (based on marriage). She applied for making it permanent (I-751) and removing the conditional clause and her case is with USCIS. She has had her finger printing done and got a letter from USCIS saying her GC status was extended for 1 year until a decision is made in her case.

Can she travel outside US with her GC card and the USCIS letter which says her conditional GC is extended for a year or does she need any thing from USCIS to travel abroad?

Thanks

My spouse has a GC (based on marriage). She applied for making it permanent (I-751) and removing the conditional clause and her case is with USCIS. She has had her finger printing done and got a letter from USCIS saying her GC status was extended for 1 year until a decision is made in her case.

Can she travel outside US with her GC card and the USCIS letter which says her conditional GC is extended for a year or does she need any thing from USCIS to travel abroad?

Thanks

Yes, she may travel as described. She cannot get anything else from USCIS until the I-751 is decided.