Traveling to Europe with RTD ].

phoenixone

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody:

i had derivated asylum since june 2013, i'm waiting the time in order to apply to my GC.

The fact is that i want to travel with my family (wife & daughter), all with asylee status to europe ( France,UK,Italy,Spain)

i travel before in the past to europe (France,UK,Spain) with my NP without visa Schagen since with my passport was not required.

But now i had Asylee status and i wanna travel the next year. So we request RTD for all of us.

The question is: I need to request Visa Schagen to enter to these country?, or With my RTD will be enough.

Thanks for all for you help

Hello! I have a question regarding traveling to Europe with a RTD. I was granted asylum in November 2013. I recently applied for my RTD. I currently do not hold a GC. I want to travel to the UK, Italy and France for a week (1 day in UK, 3 days in Italy and 3 days in France). Will I need visas to enter those countries? I will also be transiting in Iceland. My flight is from New York to London, changing planes in Iceland, then from Paris back to New York also changing planes in Iceland. Will I need a visa for Iceland as well? I am a citizen of Brazil. I will be traveling with a friend who is also in the same situation as me, asylee since november 2013 with no GC. But he is a citizen of Mexico.

Please help if you guys know how can we proceed with our travel plans. Thank you!

Yes, I did read it. Just wanted to make sure so I don't do the wrong thing. By the way, what consulate should I get the Schengen visa from? Iceland (which will be my first port of entry, but just for transiting), Italy (where I'll spend my first 3 days) or France (where I'll spend my last 3 days)? Thank you!

I'd say either Italian or French. Where are you spending the most time, days and nights? If it's that close that you can't figure it out, I think you can pick.