Traveling on AP

shahn735

Is there a problem traveling with AP and EAD. They are both valid till end of next year.

My 485 and I140 are still pending. However, I have changed my to a similar job with another company.

Is there a problem traveling with AP and EAD.
----------------who told you EAD is for travel? one can enter US with Valid AP if AP was filed and approved in US before you go out.

They are both valid till end of next year.

My 485 and I140 are still pending. However, I have changed my to a similar job with another company.
-----------------------

Is there a problem traveling with AP and EAD. They are both valid till end of next year.

EAD is out of disscussion if you travel, AP is the document you need. I think your concern is what if your pending applications (i140 and I485) get denied because of the change of the employer or to any reason, the answer is, if your pending I-485 get denied, your AP will not be valid and you will not be admitted to US unless you have valid H visa stamp and status.

I have quick question.
On AP can you travel to country that is not your home country and come back to US?
I am planning trip to Europe without going to India. Is it risky?

I have quick question.
On AP can you travel to country that is not your home country and come back to US?

AP is not for travel abroad per se, it is for reentering the United States when returning from abroad. In other words, you don't use it to leave the US, you use it to come back. Hence, it doesn't really matter where you go when you leave.

I have quick question.

Go where ever you want in short trip and come back. Do not stay for example the whole year abroad.