Traveling in 10 days after oath ceremony

jlee920202

Hello guys, I received the ceremony letter which will be on the 19th but about 3 weeks ago I booked a flight to Europe which will be on the 29th.

So, I made an early morning appointment with the LA passport agency on the 21st, which gives me 8 days before my flight.

Would it be possible to get the expedited passport within 8 days when I bring completed forms and the flight ticket confirmation?

Also, would it be ok to update my SS (changed name during the interview) after I apply for the passport?

Hello guys, I received the ceremony letter which will be on the 19th but about 3 weeks ago I booked a flight to Europe which will be on the 29th.

So, I made an early morning appointment with the LA passport agency on the 21st, which gives me 8 days before my flight.

Would it be possible to get the expedited passport within 8 days when I bring completed forms and the flight ticket confirmation?

Also, would it be ok to update my SS (changed name during the interview) after I apply for the passport?
You should be able to get it the same day "next day" in some instances. If you take all the documentation you mentioned. It's going to cost you though!!

It.s worth a try, but with the summer travel rush, no guarantees a passport would be generated in a week esp if something goes wrong with processing and/or delivery.

I just applied for a passport that was supposed to be issued in the same day or next day but because everybody is applying with the summer holidays they told me it needs 10 days. so now i'm leaving on the 22nd and the passport should be ready on the 21st. Keeping my fingers crossed. Go and see if there is any urgent issue fee you can pay.