traveling home first time after green card

bkms

Registered Users (C)
am travelling out of us for first time after getting my gc.am going back to my home country.

What documents do I need to travel out and ...?

what documents do I need to get back to us....?

Please be specific. Thanks.

Also, if the OP is a refugee or asylee, it would be a good idea to get a refugee travel document from the USCIS instead of a home country's passport.

The process for a foreign citizen to legally acquire a green card. This is perhaps the most laborious method available when it comes to comprehending how to obtain a green card.

Green card and Your US passport will do for your travel. How long are you planning to stay in your home country? If it is for a short duration ( less than six months), then you will have no problem in maintaining your continuous residence in the US.

Green card and Your US passport will do for your travel. How long are you planning to stay in your home country? If it is for a short duration ( less than six months), then you will have no problem in maintaining your continuous residence in the US.

You mean FOREIGN passport!

Do not loose the physical GC. This is very important. And know in advance what if you do lose it.
If you lose the GC, you need to get some travel papers to get back to USA. The document can be
obtained by contacting USCIS office in your home country (many do not know this fact that USCIS
laos open office in other countries, seperate from department of state

am travelling out of us for first time after getting my gc.am going back to my home country.

What documents do I need to travel out and ...?

what documents do I need to get back to us....?

Please be specific. Thanks.

should be just normal!!!! enjoy!!