Travel with AP ..Question..seeking advice

gcard600

Registered Users (C)
I have sent my passport for H1 visa extension stamping and got refused ( under 221 g section ) due to some reason like at this time your application cannot be processed. It reached in time at St. louis office for stamping.

Now I have EAD and advance parole. I have new H1 B approval with me and no visa stamping in the passport.

Q: CAn I travel to india and come back without any problems?
AT port of entry, DO they check for visa IF I show advance parole. Please give me an advice..

Thanks
Gcard600

gcard600 said:
I have sent my passport for H1 visa extension stamping and got refused ( under 221 g section ) due to some reason like at this time your application cannot be processed. It reached in time at St. louis office for stamping.

Now I have EAD and advance parole. I have new H1 B approval with me and no visa stamping in the passport.

Q: CAn I travel to india and come back without any problems?

---yes
AT port of entry, DO they check for visa IF I show advance parole. Please give me an advice..
------ if you dont have Visa just show Advance parole at POE ( better keep your I-485 filing reciept with you and show only if asked)
Thanks
Gcard600

Okay if this is any comfort to you, last december 2003 I travelled to India, Pending I-485 application, H1-B expired in oct 2003. I was travelling with advance aparole and had valid EAD.

No problems upon entry, I had a new passport as well. They did not even see my old passport which had old stampings etc. They will just process the Advance parole and checked my EAD.

Enjoy your trip!