Travel while case is "pending"

standalone

Registered Users (C)
Can someone with a approved I-751 /filed with wavier and the case is "pending" travel outside the US for a few days for business?

Thank you.

Is the I-751 approved or pending? It surely cannot be both. Regardless, one can travel with a pending I-751. One needs to make sure that one carries the expired GC and the one year extension letter.

Can someone with a approved I-751 /filed with wavier and the case is "pending" travel outside the US for a few days for business?

You should be good to travel. My I-751 was processed within 75 days, however I traveled once in that window. My I-751 was actually approved while I was outside the US. I did not even know about it until I got home and collected my held mail :)

Thank you! I meant travel while you have extension.

Standalone,

I just recently travel while my i=751 was pending. I lost my temp Greencard and all I had was a letter and a stamp on my passport (it was a i551 stamp and below the agent wrote I-751 pending) Nobody ever asked me anything when returning to the US. The only problem I had was at the airport in Brazil I think the lady hadn't see one before and had to ask somebody but no problems.